Stirling vs inverness

Binos123sam

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you're looking for. Spoons is probably the cheapest although I enjoy Morrisons (not a supermarket)

I second the shout for Morrisons, Range of beers on tap to satisfy all tastes.

Stirling is full of great bars so spoilt for choice really.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beattie to score the winner

I hope he avoids a taps aff celebration nowadays. I don't think I could stomach seeing that gut flapping around...

You can go via Aberdeen service is faster and more trains

As someone who had to do that after the Hamilton game I assure you that it is not faster although there are more trains running between Inverness and Aberdeen as well as Aberdeen and Glasgow.

How many Caley fans are travelling?

Seems to have sparked a good bit of interest. Our away crowds are typically small, less than a couple of hundred a lot of the time, I think we will take a good few hundred to this one. I'll stick my neck out and say between 500 - 600.

I love it when people start getting carried away. Just like 2007 :lol:

Don't think this time most of the Albion fans are getting carried away re our chance against ICT . Personally just hope for a decent performance from the team on the day and who knows we might even surprise ourselves. ICT are favourites to win on the back of 2 poor performances especially our defence. If we defend like that on Saturday then it's over for us.

Archived