Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

HTG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was having a pop at Corbyn, McDonnell and their IRA-loving ways.

Yep, that's what immediately sprang to mind, maybe he's just hit a raw nerve with some others unintentionally. I don't think for a moment that he was suggesting that anyone opposing air strikes is a terrorist sympathiser!?

Still hope the vote is defeated, however remote the possibility now. I don't think it's been properly explained what we hope to achieve over and above what those already involved in air strikes are striving for or indeed what the forward plan is?

Being seen to be doing something after Paris is no justification at all.

He's been called out from the opposition benches several times.

He wont back down, it will be a moral victory for those against air strikes. As it is he looks a walloper.

It is a like a summons. Just after posting this, look who comes along.

Indeed, plainly way worse than buying houses from desperate people at way below market value.

Or managing to "lose" £30,000 in donations.

Thank f**k no MPs did that.

Oh, wait

ETA: quickly followed by this:

He was having a pop at Corbyn, McDonnell and their IRA-loving ways.

Where to start with this little doozy?

1) Whataboutery

2) Can you tell me what either McGarry or Thomson have been charged with or found guilty of?

3) No one associated with WFI have confirmed a £30,000 figure.

4) People buy houses and make a profit all the time. House selling is NOT mandatory.

That'll do for now. You just regurgitate whatever shite the MSM feed you don't you?

Loads of Snp stories doing the rounds just now fide,think i can smell that smoke getting stronger day by day

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2015/12/01/dundee-councillor-charged-over-alleged-assault-at-snp-office/

Yep, that's what immediately sprang to mind, maybe he's just hit a raw nerve with some others unintentionally. I don't think for a moment that he was suggesting that anyone opposing air strikes is a terrorist sympathiser!?

What other context could there be given that the meeting was specifically to persuade attendees to support the authorisation of bombing or stand with terrorist sympathisers? If he meant Corbyn plus one or two others then he needs to say so. Otherwise he's branding everyone who votes against the the government.

It's this sort of thing that shows what a top level c**t he and his ilk really are. If this is the level he's reached when talking about colleagues in parliament then it's outrageous and he should be fuckin emptied.

Indeed, plainly way worse than buying houses from desperate people at way below market value.

Or managing to "lose" £30,000 in donations.

Thank f**k no MPs did that.

Oh, wait

This doesn't answer the question.

I make that two posts of RedRob's I've seen over the past few days and agreed with. Truly end of days stuff.

Tuned into the debate on my lunch break there, had to turn it off. Descended into shite-flinging nonsense, taking a step back and looking it over it's astounding Cameron is going to be able to push this through without so much as a coherent plan for just about every aspect of this whole jolly.

I make that two posts of RedRob's I've seen over the past few days and agreed with. Truly end of days stuff.

Tuned into the debate on my lunch break there, had to turn it off. Descended into shite-flinging nonsense, taking a step back and looking it over it's astounding Cameron is going to be able to push this through without so much as a coherent plan for just about every aspect of this whole jolly.

The sad thing is it's not even astounding anymore. It's exactly what many have come to expect from the UK government. These people's stupidity, short-sightedness and cupidity would be laughable if they weren't so dangerous. The fact that we grant them unchecked power to do whatever they want rather makes us the idiots, I guess. We have chosen to let these clowns have their jollies at our expense.

A lot of the left wing in the UK are very reluctant to criticise Islamic terrorism.

I don't think so and I don't see this as a right or left issue. By P&B standards Genghis Khan is a Morning Star columnist compared to me but I'd certainly vote against us (further) bombing Syria.

As Rab said earlier,"I don't think it's been properly explained what we hope to achieve...or indeed what the forward plan is."

I don't think so and I don't see this as a right or left issue. By P&B standards Genghis Khan is a Morning Star columnist compared to me but I'd certainly vote against us (further) bombing Syria.

As Rab said earlier,"I don't think it's been properly explained what we hope to achieve...or indeed what the forward plan is."

Difference being that some of the right wing oppose strikes for strategic reasons, because they don't see what can be achieved, whereas the leftists would oppose strikes under any circumstances and are happy to see ISIS prosper and I literally have no idea why.

8MileBU's in parliament?

Archived