Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

HTG

Tonight's vote will prove labour and the tories ate two cheeks of the same warmongering arse. Cameron even has the audacity to say publicly in the house that when IS strike the UK in retaliation it will have nothing to do with todays decision. What a bunch of morons the lot of them.

Probably less to do with us voting to bomb them in Syria and more to do with us already bombing Daesh in Iraq IMO.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw Cameron's quote appear briefly in the bombing Syria thread but thought it deserved a conversation in its own right. Feel free to merge mods if you disagree

Is this really an appropriate use of language by a Prime Minister? Has he really branded so many MPs who disagree with him in this way?

I'm frankly astonished if the reporting here is accurate.

The single biggest reason to oppose bombing is Syria is that it gives an utter clusterfuck like Cameron the keys to something more dangerous than a sparkler.

There are reasons to feel that going to war with ISIS is necessary to prevent their savage terror spreading.

There are reasons to feel that simply the desire to do something is not a justification to bomb when you have no clear plan, idea of how to remove them form power or post victory exit strategy.

Dialling up the baby killers vs terrorist sympathisers rhetoric makes it more likely we will make the wrong choice based on emotions not logic.

List of terrorists arrested in Scotland and charged under the PTA since 1970.

Think the teddybearists win it out the park v the Rebs and the Islamists combined.

Caught me bang to rights, chappy. I should sign up for platinum and come back as The Jihadist Bear

Archived