Weather Watch Saturday 5 December 2015

Rab B Nesbit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WW v Cumbernauld Colts

On top of another weeks rain Ferguson Park now under a couple of inches of snow tonight.

Just been on a 49 bus, they're all stopping at Poltonhall, about an inch of snow here so hopefully Peter's hoose is buried :lol::lol::lol:

Given its meant to pee doon all night and all day tomorrow all will be off apart from LTHV thumping a very poor huntly team down at Ainslie park so get down there

Ye seem 100% convinced paleface what's the odds on the game,there's no many poor Highland teams that get ripped apart...........

Serious question re Ainslie park as I am also weighing up the wagering options.

Assuming its blowing a 50mph SWesterly Gale tomorrow, how does that translate to conditions at Spartans ?

Is the park well sheltered or will each team suffer playing one half against the storm ?

Maybe that means it will be across the park which can be even worse.

Serious question re Ainslie park as I am also weighing up the wagering options.

Assuming its blowing a 50mph SWesterly Gale tomorrow, how does that translate to conditions at Spartans ?

Is the park well sheltered or will each team suffer playing one half against the storm ?

Maybe that means it will be across the park which can be even worse.

there's flats on one side, the stand and sports centre on the other, the Spartans cafe and dressing rooms at one end and more houses at the other so should be fairly sheltered, although I've seen some right miserable games at Ainslie Park over the years... probably more sheltered than New St Mirren Park though which was a bloody wind tunnel when I was there last week.

You can always use Grim as a wind break... as long as he doesn't break wind, arf arf!

Archived