New Forfar manager

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's right would be easier to answer. The answer is nothing. Poor choice, I cannot believe the board think he's preferable to Dick or Petrie.

I have a real feeling of foreboding. League2 here we come.....

personally would go for Petrie , he knows the players already there . Not much a new manager could do until the end of the season and it could be too late

What's right would be easier to answer. The answer is nothing. Poor choice, I cannot believe the board think he's preferable to Dick or Petrie.

I have a real feeling of foreboding. League2 here we come.....

Same here......how will he inspire a deflated squad with no confidence....only people happy will be Stranny-Brechin and Saddlers!!

Don't get the hate for Bollan. His time at Airdrie is probably coming to an end but, when he first came to us, we were in a similar position to you, probably worse actually, and he completely turned us around and almost got us into the play - offs. He could easily do the same for you guys.

Don't get the hate for Bollan. His time at Airdrie is probably coming to an end but, when he first came to us, we were in a similar position to you, probably worse actually, and he completely turned us around and almost got us into the play - offs. He could easily do the same for you guys.

I'm not sure it would be such a bad appointment either . But there's probably better options out there , I don't know who's applied for the job as others claim to

We have been in the play offs almost every year......some names were Malpas...Cooper-Anderson....Murray

Archived