Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day out, poor performance, despite enough play, shite result, need so much more against the Hibees up next!!

Full house already booked in, there's yer stage Mark!? 'Quality' seems to be the mantra!? We haven't seen much over the last six games. You've got an amazing support, play to it !!

Cheers, BlooteredRab !

ETA Falkirk 3 points today, I've no complaints.

You said that not me. Comment on anything you wish. All I said that what is said in a dressing room is normally not close to what is said to the media. Have you ever been in a post match dressing room at professional level?

It is said that people on forums who correct other people's grammar are arrogant. Remember in this world we have all different skills.

I know exactly which bits I said - the coherent ones.

It was your failure to quote properly that led to the problem.

No, I've not been in a professional dressing room at full-time, but apart from reminding me of Leslie Neilson's question in Airplane, I really fail to see the relevance.

Warburton's public offerings were stupid. What he says to his players, wife or newsagent, I'm not really qualified to comment upon.

Why is our 'best ref' officiating a lower league game?

It's standard practice for referees to rotate between the top two divisions. None of our refs exclusively take charge of Premiership game. The top guys roughly have 4/5 Premiership games to 1 lower league game.

Guest Back Post Misses

I don't, I hope Falkirk do but each to their own.

Fantastic performance today. Could have been a few up to be fair with Baird costing young O'Hara his first senior goal and then O'Hara forcing 2 tremendous saves.

I didn't think OHara would work the last 2 games but he's been excellent.

You might listen to me now

Guest Back Post Misses

Where did Sevco get Malcolm X from? The quicker they send him back the better. Hopeless. I thought he had just turned up for a laugh

So much credit must go to our players and rightly so but our manager is a class act. I wasn't sure of his appointment, I still think he held us back last season but he's learned his lessons and he's made us a football team

Hard to beat first, playing football afterwards. 2 strikers against Rangers slow centre halfs was a gamble but it hasn't half paid off

Falkirk deserve all the credit in the world. The media will concentrate on the penalty save (tremendous goalkeeping) but we could have had game finished 3/4-1

Houstie has got his tactics spot on this season and no different the last 2 weeks.

He knew the opposition would see plenty of the ball but knew we would get chances ourselves also and playing the 2 quick strikers has played dividends.

In Houstie we trust!!

I can see why the first pen was given ( look at the leg at the end and where the boy goes down, must be a bitch to catch it in real time )

The second one was a mystery even on the highlights, miller fresh airs it and it hits the boy beside him...

Never a fucking penalty in a million years the cheating orange Masonic *** c**t

A Falkirk fan complaining about dodgy penalties......

Sevconians really are at the bottom of the pile, aren't they?

I don't even have the brass neck to slag them any more.

I genuinely pity the wretched souls that follow them blindly each week.

I wish them all the very best. Really, I do.

Dave j's telling everyone that You're a bear lol, go sort him oot hammy.

I can see why the first pen was given ( look at the leg at the end and where the boy goes down, must be a bitch to catch it in real time )

The second one was a mystery even on the highlights, miller fresh airs it and it hits the boy beside him...

This was pretty much my thoughts.

I can entirely understand why ours was given when played at real speed. Vaulks momentum takes him well inside the box. Sevco got a penalty just outside the box against us a few years ago, it's hardly controversy of the century when it happens from time to time. Maybe the linesman should have helped him out?

However, I can't for the life of me see why the second one was given. Sevco fans only seem to go to the games to sing sectarian songs and appeal for penalties. And there wasn't a peep out of them - or any player - when the ball hit Alston. We've had a catalogue of dodgy decisions given against us by Collum over the years and I genuinely wasn't surprised when he conjured another one out of thin air. I hope he was seething at full time.

Vaulks went down yards outside the box, it was a terrible decision but you guys feel free to pretend otherwise.

Watch the highlights. Contact outside, Wilsons leg sweeps at end, although it doesn't touch boy his foot plants in box and then down he goes.

Archived