Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

Amazingly one eyed interview from warburton saying rangers should have won easily citing possession & shots ...erm we hit the woodwork twice & had a certain goal chalked off for stupidity..I thought rangers played some decent stuff but it was all tippy tappy shit in front of us which is why we conceded so much possession I think ...McKay against muirhead was a big issue for us...he's never a full back & Alston doesn't offer much protection in front of him..those two ( being churlish) were the weak link today

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazingly one eyed interview from warburton saying rangers should have won easily citing possession & shots ...erm we hit the woodwork twice & had a certain goal chalked off for stupidity..I thought rangers played some decent stuff but it was all tippy tappy shit in front of us which is why we conceded so much possession I think ...McKay against muirhead was a big issue for us...he's never a full back & Alston doesn't offer much protection in front of him..those two ( being churlish) were the weak link today

Most post match interviews are not close to what has just been said in the dressing room! So don't take them with any truth!

Most post match interviews are not close to what has just been said in the dressing room! So don't take them with any truth!

What?

Because he may present a different picture to his players, we, the public should read nothing into the comments reserved for public consumption?

We don't care about what he tells his own employees. We're moaning about his graceless public utterances.

The pen in injury time was fair to me. If that wasn't given for your team you'd be raging.

Funny as when it was saved though :lol:

To be fair at the time I didn't think it had hit his arm till i saw the replay. Was too busy shouting abuse at Miller for missing the ball.

And I said to my pal sitting next to me "he'll miss this", Waghorn was rotten and shouldn't have been the one to hit the pen.

What?

Because he may present a different picture to his players, we, the public should read nothing into the comments reserved for public consumption?

We don't care about what he tells his own employees. We're moaning about his graceless public utterances.[/quote

I think that is what fans want to hear...what has actually just been said in the dressing room rather than what is said to the media.

What?

We don't care about what he tells his own employees. We're moaning about his graceless public utterances.[/quote

I think that is what fans want to hear...what has actually just been said in the dressing room rather than what is said to the media.

Right, so we should comment on the bit we have to imagine; as opposed to the things we actually know he said?

ETA: Learn to quote properly.

Never a fucking penalty in a million years the cheating orange Masonic *** c**t .....neither was ours though but at least it was a foul..that was purely accidental & the little cheating orange w**k couldn't wait to give it...thank f**k Holland aren't in the euros

wibble

Never a fucking penalty in a million years the cheating orange Masonic *** c**t .....neither was ours though but at least it was a foul..that was purely accidental & the little cheating orange w**k couldn't wait to give it...thank f**k Holland aren't in the euros

:lol: the seethe is still strong in this one. You do realise you won or are you still too busy greeting about the penalty you haven't seen the result yet?

Sevconians really are at the bottom of the pile, aren't they?

I don't even have the brass neck to slag them any more.

I genuinely pity the wretched souls that follow them blindly each week.

I wish them all the very best. Really, I do.

ame="Myview" post="10034900" timestamp="1450563348"]

Right, so we should comment on the bit we have to imagine; as opposed to the things we actually know he said?

ETA: Learn to quote properly.

You said that not me. Comment on anything you wish. All I said that what is said in a dressing room is normally not close to what is said to the media. Have you ever been in a post match dressing room at professional level?

It is said that people on forums who correct other people's grammar are arrogant. Remember in this world we have all different skills.

Archived