Falkirk v The Glorious Glasgow Rangers

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers, really proves what an absolute gibbering simpleton monkey tennis has always been, does not have a fucking clue about football

Bad call from the ref on both penalties, these things happen.

The witch hunt over the second penalty is baffling, its as if they've wiped the first penalty from their minds.

Collum just isn't very good, that's all there is to it.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Brentford didn't practice defending set pieces when the Magic Hat was in charge. That's now two goals we've scored from corners against the bad guys in two games. St Johnstone got one as well off the top of my head. Area of weakness?

Cheers, really proves what an absolute gibbering simpleton monkey tennis has always been, does not have a fucking clue about football

Bad call from the ref on both penalties, these things happen.

Are you alright? Seriously?

The photos absolutely support my case about contact beginning outside and continuing inside.

Is Bennett trying to suggest that the fact he wound up well into the box means he dived or something? Just mindless drivel from the pair of you.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere that Brentford didn't practice defending set pieces when the Magic Hat was in charge. That's now two goals we've scored from corners against the bad guys in two games. St Johnstone got one as well off the top of my head. Area of weakness?

So did we at Ibrox.

Ooft the seethe is strong in this thread I see. Glorious.

Felt we definitely deserved the win yesterday for all the possession Rangers had they weren't really threatening. Labouring about from side to side trying to get past our full-backs who I thought stood up to the test. That Oduwa is fucking honking.

Obviously both penalties were the wrong decision however from Collums position I can see why he would give it even though it was the wrong decision. I've watched the Rangers decision and it's still baffling that it was given I think it was probably a case of Collum trying to even it up.

There wasn't a failure in our team yesterday although my Mom would've been Peter Grant I thought he was absolutely outstanding. He's still not great with the ball at his feet but as a defender he's quality and he dominated yesterday. Obviously Kevin O'Hara deserves a lot of praise as well for his display what a fucking prospect he is btw, the Rangers defence couldn't handle him and if it wasn't for 2 brilliant Foderingham saves and a bit of stupidity from Baird on another day he could've had a hat trick.

Just to follow on what someone else said earlier just want to state my man love for Will Vaulks as well. It's brilliant to see just how much he cares his passion is excellent. What a guy.

Punctuation again, you always know when monks is getting flustered.

Why flustered? I made my observations on the penalty, which you kindly then supported with a series of photographs.

Ted then made the silly mistake of criticising my intelligence in writing which contained very basic flaws.

Quite relaxed here, overall.

The witch hunt over the second penalty is baffling, its as if they've wiped the first penalty from their minds.

Collum just isn't very good, that's all there is to it.

I don't think anyone is disputing that both penalty calls were wrong but a few are saying that they can see why Falkirk's was given as opposed to the second, which apparently, since I've not seen it myself yet, wasn't very clear.

I acknowledge that it's important to remember when discussing key decisions with Old Firm or 'Rangers' fans that they've spent their lives enjoying positive refereeing to the point that when a call does does go against them it's much harder for them to comprehend, understand and accept, we're here for you Benny ... just let it out.

Take a look at @RyanCole1999's Tweet: https://twitter.com/RyanCole1999/status/678205598941495296?s=09 video of challenge

To me it seems like the contact was entirely outside the box. Perhaps the officials thought there was additional contact when he hurdled Wilson.

Anyway it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. We had plenty of time to make up for it.

To me it seems like the contact was entirely outside the box. Perhaps the officials thought there was additional contact when he hurdled Wilson.

Anyway it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. We had plenty of time to make up for it.

I'm due you two greenies - I've used my quota for the day.

The rule is that it's where the last contact took place, which was surely in the box. This is according to Craig Fowler on Twitter though, I don't know if that's true.

The Falkirk one is definitely more of a penalty than the Rangers one though imo so not sure why Benny is making such a big fuss over it, they were both given, Falkirk scored, Rangers didn't.

If the foul/contact continues into the box, even if it starts outside, it can be a penalty. Not saying it did, but there must have been centimetres in it.

As always, the mistake to make such a hopeless tackle to start with is far bigger than any mistake made by the referee.

Both points are spot on.

Are you alright? Seriously?The photos absolutely support my case about contact beginning outside and continuing inside. Is Bennett trying to suggest that the fact he wound up well into the box means he dived or something? Just mindless drivel from the pair of you.

Go away and read laws 12 and 13.

Tedi and Co are correct when they say people will blindly argue just because Rangers are involved.

Collum fucked up as he does, twice at least in that match. That is all there is to it.

Archived