Celtic V Motherwell 19/12/15

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking poxy Motherwell :(

A very even first half but Motherwell were by far the much better team in the 2nd half.

We were so sloppy all over the park and a bomb scare at the back, Ambrose is better than Boyata and that's saying something.

Right, I'm getting pissed.

GIRUY

I'm not going to go too OTT on the thread as my first post on here was about not being bothered about the result as we had bigger games ahead.

Absolutely tremendous result though, if very unexpected.

A very Merry Moulty Christmas to one and all!!

Once again our dire defence and lacklustre attack fucked up. Boyata back to his usually pish, and Ciftic running around like a headless chicken. Quite scary how much we rely on Griffiths to get us out of trouble. Got to say fair play to Motherwell though, had a good go at us and got the result.

Once again our dire defence and lacklustre attack fucked up. Boyata back to his usually pish, and Ciftic running around like a headless chicken. Quite scary how much we rely on Griffiths to get us out of trouble. Got to say fair play to Motherwell though, had a good go at us and got the result.

nah ur just shite lulz

Griffiths can stay injured as long as he likes.

Interesting conundrum for Delia. They need another striker but signing a good one to sit on the bench doesnt work. Dropping Griffiths not advisable.

Wins at Ibrox and Parkhead within a few months of each other? What a time to be alive....

McGhee has clearly learned more from watching Celtic struggle at home in Europe recently than he has watching them in the league as today was a very European way of playing from 'Well I thought. Celtic were very low tempo over the course of the game and it was as comfortable a first 30 mins as I can remember at Celtic Park recently. I think McGhee deserves a huge amount of plaudits today as he got things spot on from start to finish..

I thought Marvin was immense today and it's games like that which could win him a decent move at some point - as long as he can be at that level more consistently. Love watching him in full flight and Lustig looked very uncomfortable today. Moult has flow under the radar outside of Fir Park but today will raise his profile a lot (even though I thought his strike partner outshone him today goals aside).....Lastly - the improvement in our overall organisation is faintly staggering - and not just from Barraclough's time....

Getting that sort of result will be a kick in the baws for the 2 teams below us as they would not have expected to finish the day further away from safety - but we must take this decent wee run forward and be aiming to catch a few above us.

3 points behind 5th place?

I hope those who were against the return of Mark McGhee are having a slice of humble pie for dessert tonight.

You don't have to like the guy, but he is a good football manager. EXACTLY what this team needed.

Great stuff, caught the second half on a stream and thought it was over when ainsworth missed the 1 on 1 with Gordon, then they ran up and scored a deflection. What a response though. Thoroughly deserved the win imo. Louis moult is a goal machine.

Archived