Celtic V Motherwell 19/12/15

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep saying give Delia the chance it'll get better, but it's not and there's no sign it's going to. Away to Hearts then Dundee and only a point in front, one defeat at home isn't the end of the world but I've said for long and weary there's something wrong at Celtic. Took a hiding in Europe over the last two to three seasons and now struggling domestically. It seems Delia has no plan B.

Deila's going soon IMO. We've only won twice in our last 8 home games. Alright our away record is ok, but I don't think that'll save him. A poor next few games and he could be gone

Motherwell outplayed us in every way, well deserved win. Could have and should have been a total thrashing for us.

It could easily have been 3 or 4 goals to the bad... And It's at the point now we're I wish it was... I just don't know what it's going to take to do something about it... How many games, competitions and goals must we throw away before we says enough is enough.

Commons, McGregor & Lustig weren't bad, weren't great either mind you. It was pretty piss poor from the rest of the lads tho... Honestly don't know if I can watch Ciftci much more, what s steaming dod of shite he is.

Sorry I'm back. Outplayed?!! Here was me thinking, ok M-Well turn up and scrap a good win vs a toothless CFC by battling their little steel socks off, but no, solidly outplayed by a team managed by a man who thinks Rory McArdle can play right mid and a squad needs seven strikers and no full backs. Holy smokes, Celtic, we're cooooming for you!!!

(Seven strikers: Darren Mackie, Andrius Velicka, Scott Vernon, Josh Magennis, Chris Maguire, Sone Aluko, Michael Paton. Mental.)

Just read some of the facebook comments on the club's page after the result. Seems the fans have forgotten about 'the Roar' :(

11206114_10154566330192715_9426542602749
Remove
Paul McGowan A truly disappointing end to what was a great start with the fantastic addition to the Celtic way , unfortunately the club at present isn't living up to its proud history , and nothing else but the best is expected for the Celtic faithful , dire set up needs nipped in the bud now , so we can prepare to make a fresh start for next league campaign , cause there's no guarantees that the flag will be flying high above paradise at the end of this one !!
Like · Reply · 4 ·

photo-6963.jpg?_r=1426013061

560452_197737827011227_1173983464_n.jpg?
Remove
David Finnie Get deila out. Bring back Lennon now. We used to be a champions league team and a formidable team at home now look at us. It's pathetic. He needs to go now. Also nadir ciftci number 7? Pathetic. Board has to man up and admit they got it wrong with Ronny. Bring back the glory days again. I'm not spending my hard earned money to watch that excuse under Ronny.
Like · Reply · 4 · 11 hrs

12241403_1028032243908202_11566121930575
Remove
Robert Steel It disgusts me to watch that team on the park while buying statues of celtic greats. From the outside we look like a massive club and from the inside an average Scottish side. Wonder which spl player we will buy next. Can hardly contain my excitement.
Like · Reply · 5 · 9 hrs

12239990_1688884757994090_11886397266780
Remove
Oleg Toshev Mr. Deila I think the only thing you can say after this match is "I am not worthy to coach Celtic and going away with his head" because anything less than treble in Scotland is an insult to us fans. Celtic is the only good thing in my life and now you withdraw my pleasure to watch my favorite team. Please release our team of their presence!
Like · Reply · 79 ·

Celtic is the only good thing in my life

photo-6963.jpg?_r=1426013061photo-6963.jpg?_r=1426013061photo-6963.jpg?_r=1426013061

Most of them are still too busy wanting Willie Collum 'struck off' and demanding that the SFA take action against Warburton for some reason to be bothered by their own team.

They've completely given up on celtic.

Did you hear the Celtic fan on the radio after the game?

Admitted he had no interest in Celtic anymore, was desperate for Rangers to get promoted so games meant something again, and "would give up our treble to get rid of Deila" as if the'd already won it. Staggering admittance

I was one of the fans that was pleased to see McGhee return.

He is a bit arrogant and can struggle to keep his emotions in check when things are going well. Hopefully he has learnt from his last experience as a club Manager.

Bottom line is he has taken a poorly performing team and transformed them in a couple of months. Yes we will still play badly and lose many games, but at last there is effort and a sense of purpose about the team that suggests we can kick on and avoid a dogfight at the bottom of the league.

In Ronny Delia I think Celtic have there very own version of Ian Baraclough. Nice enough guys, but lacking in ability to get most from their teams or to deploy right players and tactics week in week out.

Give it another month of similar results and the hacks will be suggesting MGhee for Celtic. It will be like groundhog day........

Great result yesterday, could have been three or four. No way was there 40 odd thousand at that game.Celtic fans disappearing like snow aff a dyke without the office bragging rights and fix of bigotry that life with Rangers gives them.Well done to the young guys with the drum for providing their usual great support despite that blonde cow doing her best to mess them about .Mon the Well

!

Most of them are still too busy wanting Willie Collum 'struck off' and demanding that the SFA take action against Warburton for some reason to be bothered by their own team.

They've completely given up on celtic.

Quick there's someone else got the last word on the BRALT. Off you pop you absolute fanny.

Archived