On top of that only 1 other team has scored at cappielow in the league and that was Falkirk on the opening day.

That's a great stat , cheers for that. Shows how solid we've been this season, no mean feat particularly given our injury list at times, in addition to having big Luca out for games at a time on international duty.

Anyway, I'm missing this one too due to a prior engagement. Hadn't even realised until last week that the game had been moved. Getting fed up with the inconvenient kick off times this season. 4th time we've been on tv this season, with another to follow against the rangers in January.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're putting the amount of money into the game that BT are then fine, but BBC Alba can f**k right off.

Massive game for us, win it and we're established as favourites for fourth, which would be incredible considering how we were feeling at the start of the season. Duffy is doing a terrific job so far this year.

How much longer does the BBC Alba contract have to run? I heard Mike Mulraney of Alloa talking about it and he also seemed to be less than chuffed with the contract. How much is the contract worth to Championship clubs?

Well we've had our good spell where folk were bumping their gums that we'd be stick on's for 4th. Now Morton are doing well and are stick on's for 4th. Wouldn't surprise me if Morton went through a slump and QOS improved and then they'd be stick on's for 4th. I can see 4th spot changing every couple of weeks the way this season is going. Think this game will end up a draw but Morton will probably feeling confident at this point that they can get all 3 points. As for us, I can almost envisage another performance reminiscent to Friday's game against QOS with us somehow either snatching a draw or coping with any Morton pressure to come away with a point. One things for sure, it won't be pretty from us.

Would take any sort of win. To be 4th after 18 games would be brilliant.

Hopefully we see Tidser and Luca return. Was good to see Lamie get some game time as well.

2-1. McCluskey, Forbes and the cowshed to be sing "One Jim Duffy"

It is pretty clear that Morton, Queens and Raith are going to contest 4th spot. Everyone else is too far back apart from Dumbarton but it's unlikely a part time team can do it. Falkirk look too far ahead for anyone to threaten third place.

Morton have the upper hand over Queens in our 4 meetings this season and were very unlucky to lose against Raith at a time when they had not conceded a goal at Starks, never mind points. Also, of Morton's 17 games in the league so far, 10 have been away thanks to bringing forward the Queens game scheduled for Boxing Day! We have only lost to Rangers at Cappielow!

Cue 0-2 Raith!

Gee thanks. :1eye

Agreed. We've already beaten the big team from that neck of the woods in Paisley.

I'll go 2-1. Anderson and Daly.

By that logic, having owned the big Fife team last year, you'd be as well forfeiting and settling for a respectable 3-0 default defeat. Not as many as I'd hope for but the points will have to do.

By that logic, having owned the big Fife team last year, you'd be as well forfeiting and settling for a respectable 3-0 default defeat. Not as many as I'd hope for but the points will have to do.

I don't follow your logic. Please explain it from first principles.

It's my work night out. I'll have to leave it for 2 hours to go to the game meanwhile my team will likely drink away my share of the kitty. D'oh!

That is dedication. You are entering superfan territory, Gigi.

In all honesty (previous posts) we'll probably struggle. Our main striker is Mark Stewart and the only time he's been effective for us was when he was partnered with Lewis Vaughan. Lewis Vaughan currently has a long-term injury. Apart from him we have Wighton and Daly. Unless one of them fancies playing well and scoring then we're reliant on our centre halves scoring with headers from free-kicks/corners or with Mr Anderson coming good.

Archived