The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Hibs posters are actually Derek Riorden.

Doyle doesn't seem any worse than the rest of the Hibs posters tbh :lol:

Now, because you're newish around here I'll highlight these and give you some advice.

If you want to catch the attention of the #FlameGang and try to get a bite/nibble you'll need to do a hell of a lot better than this.

It's okay though, like I said you're new so you'll learn but I just wanted to point it out for future reference.

Now, because you're newish around here I'll highlight these and give you some advice.

If you want to catch the attention of the #FlameGang and try to get a bite/nibble you'll need to do a hell of a lot better than this.

It's okay though, like I said you're new so you'll learn but I just wanted to point it out for future reference.

wtf is a flame gang? sounds like a group of homosexual neds

Also wasen't aiming for a nibble just the Doyle guy doesn't seem worse than the rest.

I always liked his signatures, has he been banned aye?

Not forgetting the absolute pinnacle

PampB%20Signature%20120%20pixels%20heigh

That was the pinnacle for me too; it inspired me to greatness:

E2hM1pp.png

He was one hundred times more bearable than several of the regular Rangers posters; he wound them up more than me.

#voteMRF-LCC-RFCtobeletbackontoP&B

#dothisinmemoryofme #I,RodPetrie

#Getting #allIwantforChristmasisdoodoodoodooDomMalonga

Livingston

Best

This competition was a close one with it only coming down to one vote in the end. However, EdinburghLivi was able to take 33% of the vote and win. Always a solid poster who wants to chat about football and bull.

Closely following him in second place with 28% of the popular vote was LIVIFOREVER.

Third place went to AndyLivi1, who took a respectable 22% of the vote.

Worst

The Tradition of Livi Trolls on P & B lives on. Similar to Hibs, there is no doubts on who the winner is. With 77% of the (un)popular vote Ayia Napa Daz will return home from Ayia Napa to find he's picked up this fine accolade. Daz has the largest proportion of the vote in any of the categories in this years' awards. Prime example of him being a w****r is when I corrected him on a typo and he then claimed I was racist for not being able to comprehend a Cypriot living in Scotland :lol: .

Tied for Second place with 7% of the vote were LiviTheGreat, Justintime and ShagzWhite.

In fifth place with 3% of the vote was EdinburghLivi.

That makes me cringe

Who are you anyway? You were outed as a Celtic fan in Rangers media ....

You can set your display picture to Andy Goram and repeatedly post shallow support and comments about Rangers but you haven't fooled me

You read more interesting comments about Rangers in Twitter from random bears being retweeted than you will ever read from you mate jog on

You're certainly my vote for the worst Rangers poster with best going to Tedi/Bennett

That forum is a bastion of honesty of course.

A more respectful courteous mild mannered honest forum you will be hard to find. Nominated for a pride of Britian award last time I watched it. It lost narrowly to ISIS propaganda international Jimmy Savillie supporters forum mind.

Who are you anyway? You were outed as a Celtic fan in Rangers media ....

You can set your display picture to Andy Goram and repeatedly post shallow support and comments about Rangers but you haven't fooled me

No c**t cares if your fooled or not. I got a runners up award on this thread you didn't, leave the stage please.

Archived