The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It isn't. The number of people from here who post there ensures that.

Rubbish.

If any posters from here post there at all, it'll be a tiny handful. I've not looked but I'm guessing that RM has hundreds, probably thousands of members. Nearly (but admittedly not quite) all of them will be genuine Rangers fans.

Jesus, another thread taken off-topic and laid waste to the slaverings of Sevconians and those responding to them.

Thank Gawd that most of this sort of stuff is kept in quarantine and we usually only have to suffer match threads featuring them, this stuff is absolutely gash.

That's it. You don't know, you haven't looked but you're right. Isn't it time for a banjo lesson?

I don't know how many people are signed up to Rangers Media.

I'm guessing however that the figure is in the high hundreds, possibly well into the thousands. Let me know if you find that I'm wrong.

It isn't. The number of people from here who post there ensures that.

Roughly how many active posters does RM have, and how many are non-Rangers fans on the wind up? I'm not asking for percentages here, I want the numbers behind the claims.

Feel free to use italics again in your response to emphasise parts of your answer. Such as nae idea but I will claim others are wrong anyway.

Guest Back Post Misses

Are you still going around claiming you have the 'best defensive record in the league' BPM?

You've completely dodged my two previous attempts to get an answer.

If you've made a mistake (numerous times) admit it and move on. If you believe you do have the best defence - and did before Rangers conceded 2 and Hibs conceded 4 - then please explain how that works.

Thank you.

Is your ego and self importance suffering?

If you think Holt is a better player than Scott Allan you are on another planet. He was head and shoulders the best player in last seasons Championship. IMO Holt isn't even in the top 5 this season.

Waghorn, Vaulks, McGinn, Wallace and Peter Grant you could Tavernier to that list and probably McGeoch are better

Please wipe your eyes mate

You know nothing about football if you think mcgeouch, McGinn, vaulks and grant are even on the same level as holt.

Guest Back Post Misses

Please wipe your eyes mate

You know nothing about football if you think mcgeouch, McGinn, vaulks and grant are even on the same level as holt.

Ok, sorry to question your undeniable encyclopaedic knowledge of the game. Afterall Holt only failed to make any sort of impact in an average League 1 team in England.

Archived