The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lies?

I gave an opinion that is not a lie. I also used the word NOW.

Which is all still lies. How can you have the best defensive record in the league, if you concede more (now level) than the other teams in the league?

Why would you give a (wrong) 'opinion' when the facts are readily available?

Guest Back Post Misses

Which is all still lies. How can you have the best defensive record in the league, if you concede more (now level) than the other teams in the league? Why would you give a (wrong) 'opinion' when the facts are readily available?

You got psychological issues?

I never mentioned record you did. I think we have the best defence in the league at the moment. That is my opinion. Others won't agree. Having watched Hibs defence and Sevco's recently and watching them both again in Monday I believe my assessment is not far off the mark.

You got psychological issues? I never mentioned record you did.
Why? You've the best defensive record in the league so you've been saying. Oh, you don't? That'll explain that then.
We have.
Best defensive record in the league would surely say otherwise?
I'm sorry, you were saying I have psychological issues were you?

Falkirk best defensive record in the league claims from BPM definitely happened

Well done Deeboy for proving him wrong mate

Holt has scored 9 in 23

Falkirk defence is nothing special it's like when Everton had a great defence one season with a low concede rate for a while then the next season that record evaporated and they lost it(wouldn't say falkirk's is great now never mind evaporating away from them)

At the time of posting of BPM defensive record claim Rangers, Hibs and Falkirk had all conceded 18 each apparently

Guest Back Post Misses

Back Post Misses.

5 goals in 15 games surely counts as an impact to be fair.

Not sure why last post with quote just said content not available.

The Blades fans thought he was lightweight and nothing special. Like a poor scougall was their take

Guest Back Post Misses

Falkirk best defensive record in the league claims from BPM definitely happened

Well done Deeboy for proving him wrong mate

Holt has scored 9 in 23

Falkirk defence is nothing special it's like when Everton had a great defence one season with a low concede rate for a while then the next season that record evaporated and they lost it(wouldn't say falkirk's is great now never mind evaporating away from them)

At the time of posting of BPM defensive record claim Rangers, Hibs and Falkirk had all conceded 18 each apparently

Where did I mention the word record? All three teams have conceded 15.

Guest Back Post Misses

It's one fan.

Defence is not always the back 4. As a team we are excellent defensively. Better than the other two probably because we have to be as offensively I would say we are poorer than the other two despite scoring more than Hibs

Defence is not always the back 4. As a team we are excellent defensively. Better than the other two probably because we have to be as offensively I would say we are poorer than the other two despite scoring more than Hibs

Stop trying to pull straws out of haystacks to count your chickens and realise Rangers are stronger than Hibs but are Falkirk strong enough to be better than Hibs?

Archived