The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I have just read some of the Rangers Media link. I seriously think I must live on a different planet. Depressing utterly depressing

Do they seriously believe what they are writing?

If you think Holt is a better player than Scott Allan you are on another planet. He was head and shoulders the best player in last seasons Championship. IMO Holt isn't even in the top 5 this season.

There is only one way to gauge this and that's on performances. Which of Holt or Allan has performed better for his club this season?

Guest Back Post Misses

There is only one way to gauge this and that's on performances. Which of Holt or Allan has performed better for his club this season?

Irrelevant Celtic have chosen not to play him. Rangers would love to add his quality to their side. Those thinking otherwise are just sore because they failed to bully Hibs into selling him to them.

Won't sleep

Are you still going around claiming you have the 'best defensive record in the league' BPM?

You've completely dodged my two previous attempts to get an answer.

If you've made a mistake (numerous times) admit it and move on. If you believe you do have the best defence - and did before Rangers conceded 2 and Hibs conceded 4 - then please explain how that works.

Thank you.

See for a football fan , the concept of fan banter and behaviour totally seems to pass you by

Nah, sorry fb. That simply won't wash.

It would be pitifully unsuccessful "banter" that said a team had won nothing of note since 1902, when in fact they've won the League several times since then and had one of the most celebrated sides in the entire history of our game.

What you displayed was profound ignorance of such things.

Embarrassing for you, but not unusual with OF fans in my experience.

Nah, sorry fb. That simply won't wash.It would be pitifully unsuccessful "banter" that said a team had won nothing of note since 1902, when in fact they've won the League several times since then and had one of the most celebrated sides in the entire history of our game.What you displayed was profound ignorance of such things. Embarrassing for you, but not unusual with OF fans in my experience.

Fancy giving it a rest mate? It's getting boring now.

Nah, sorry fb. That simply won't wash.

It would be pitifully unsuccessful "banter" that said a team had won nothing of note since 1902, when in fact they've won the League several times since then and had one of the most celebrated sides in the entire history of our game.

What you displayed was profound ignorance of such things.

Embarrassing for you, but not unusual with OF fans in my experience.

You sound like a barrel of laughs , maybe the hearts fans should stop singing the 1902 song to wind up hibs fans aswell since it is clearly irreleavant since hibs won a few titles afterwards , it's football , it's banter , loosen up and stop taking everything so seriously , again as I said this concept seems to pass you by

I often refer to Old Firm & "Rangers" supporters as thick and monobrowed but having read that thread I have to up my insults.

I often refer to people who link to RM as utter fannies. Those who revel in said utter fannies' links are just desperate.

You sound like a barrel of laughs , maybe the hearts fans should stop singing the 1902 song to wind up hibs fans aswell since it is clearly irreleavant since hibs won a few titles afterwards , it's football , it's banter , loosen up and stop taking everything so seriously , again as I said this concept seems to pass you by

No fb. Slagging Hibs for going so long without winning the Scottish Cup is a perfectly legitimate exercise in the banter you so touchingly strive for. It really is remarkable that a club of that size hasn't won it in well over a century - remarkable and funny.

However, to say they've won nothing of note in that period is simply inaccurate, because they've won a more prestigious trophy - the one ironically through which many Rangers fans define their relationship with their club - on a few occasions.

Banter needs that germ of truth to work, you see. Hyperbole is good, but it needs rooted in truth. But to provide truth, a grasp of the facts is really needed.

Archived