The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's the factual thread on there that Scott Allan is signing for Rangers going?

That had more facts and basis than most of the arguments on here

That's a bit obscure to say that because it was a transfer rumour thread when official bids were made but coach Stubbs admitted he would have rather wasted Allan than let him sign for Rangers for around 400k the same price around as Celtic (275/375k?) and a loan of Henderson when Rangers let Hibs have a CB for free full transfer also anyway.

Rangers are top of the league anyway that was an admission of bad management from Stubbs that he would rather ruin his career by keeping him in stands every game if feeder club celtic didn't bid than let him move to Rangers ....

That had more facts and basis than most of the arguments on here

That's a bit obscure to say that because it was a transfer rumour thread when official bids were made but coach Stubbs admitted he would have rather wasted Allan than let him sign for Rangers for around 400k the same price around as Celtic (275/375k?) and a loan of Henderson when Rangers let Hibs have a CB for free full transfer also anyway.

Rangers are top of the league anyway that was an admission of bad management from Stubbs that he would rather ruin his career by keeping him in stands every game if feeder club celtic didn't bid than let him move to Rangers ....

Ruin his career by leaving him out for a year after saving his career aye?

We also got Dylan Mcgeough for free also and he didn't sign for our biggest rivals for the one year he had left on his contract. He, Rangers and your classless chairman and manager tried to use every sly trick in the book to get him a move to Rangers. We told them to do one and if you can't handle the fact your new club can't and won't intimidate and pressurise other clubs to handing over players like your old one then I suggest you take up glory hunting at another club. It wasn't in our clubs best interest to sell Scott Allan to Rangers. We didn't. Thank you Hibernian.

Biggest thread on Rangers media is some shite about singing about being up to knees in ebts. There's a lie for a start. Anyway I'm not getting into debate at this time. Time for bed again. Baby feeding is class, naat.

Staying at Hibs, the team which gave him a chance again after getting lost down south, for another season wouldn't have ruined his career. Hibs and Alan Stubbs saved his career by giving him the opportunity to be the main man and play every week. So don't talk shite.

Plus by holding out and not just accepting whatever shitey offers Rangers were coming up with we managed to get a better deal. We played a blinder with the Scott Allan deal.

Deal with it.

Rangers paying in miniscule instalments wouldn't have been a great idea tbh. Hibs probably wouldn't have seen the whole fee until after Allan died of natural causes or something.

It's not been confirmed anywhere it was in instalments (seems to be your bread and butter posting sweeping statements with no backup) but if it was they probably offered that to giru Hibs but then Celtic saved the day and patched over the cracks this season

Aye, Rangers sure got one over on us :lol:

It would have if Celtic didn't come in mate, Allan handed in a transfer request, Stubbs admitted if Celtic didn't bid he would have rather kept Allan in stands than sell to Rangers. I doubt Hibs would've signed McGinn then or loaned Henderson don't know about mcgeouch. Rangers signing Allan could have still got you McGinn and another but coach Stubbs buried his head in the sand while in the midst of it and was lucky CFC came in. Allan doesn't seem as good as holt anyway who the Rangers signed for 65k

It would have if Celtic didn't come in mate, Allan handed in a transfer request, Stubbs admitted if Celtic didn't bid he would have rather kept Allan in stands than sell to Rangers. I doubt Hibs would've signed McGinn then or loaned Henderson don't know about mcgeouch. Rangers signing Allan could have still got you McGinn and another but coach Stubbs buried his head in the sand. Allan doesn't seem as good as holt anyway who the Rangers signed for 65k

So our manager and our board held out for a better offer that came? And we lost out on what exactly? There was other interest in Allan also.

Holt was punted from Hearts. Allan plays for the Scottish champions. How you make that conclusion God knows.

#voteMRF-LCC-RFCtobeletbackontoP&B

Who are you anyway? You were outed as a Celtic fan in Rangers media ....

You can set your display picture to Andy Goram and repeatedly post shallow support and comments about Rangers but you haven't fooled me

It appears as though my new (controversially shared) title comes with power...

As a newly elected member of the #flamegang, I would like to welcome you back on behalf of the Hibs Boyz.

May you appear in times of Ted! and thread-killing chat about sectarianism.

It would have if Celtic didn't come in mate, Allan handed in a transfer request, Stubbs admitted if Celtic didn't bid he would have rather kept Allan in stands than sell to Rangers. I doubt Hibs would've signed McGinn then or loaned Henderson don't know about mcgeouch. Rangers signing Allan could have still got you McGinn and another but coach Stubbs buried his head in the sand while in the midst of it and was lucky CFC came in. Allan doesn't seem as good as holt anyway who the Rangers signed for 65k

You're just rambling a lot of rubbish now. It's all if and buts. Lucky this and lucky that.

Move on.

It appears as though my new (controversially shared) title comes with power...

As a newly elected member of the #flamegang, I would like to welcome you back on behalf of the Hibs Boyz.

May you appear in times of Ted! and thread-killing chat about sectarianism.

:lol:

You're just rambling a lot of rubbish now. It's all if and buts. Lucky this and lucky that.

Move on.

It's easy to understand....

"Blah blah blah moan moan moan we are the peepul we wanted one of our own. I follow loyalty my club (on telly) and we take who we want because we are the peepul. Any club that refuses us our right to build our new club rightfully back to where we deserve to be is a bigot. We are the peepul."

Move on.

My point was Rangers offer was bigger than Celtics officially by 25-125k. I wouldn't want Henderson on loan as part of a deal tbh he isn't special like Zelalem who is USA first team international at 18 from Arsenal for example. Henderson seems to put the head down when it doesn't go Hibs way and he's a bit of a brat on the pitch not like experienced professional pros that you have to give respect to even such as some other Hibs players.

I'm glad Rangers didn't sign Allan, Holt has more passion and hunger for our club than Allan who claimed to be a boyhood gers fan.. I would surmise if Allan wasn't all about money he would've stayed at Hibs for season then went to gers. He doesn't seem to fit in with what Warburton demands in attitude from a player anyway like holt.

To the poster who said hearts wanted rid of holt can you prove it? My belief is hearts offered him a contract and I've personally read Jambos on here gutted holt left months ago before he scored 9 goals in 23 games for us and evolved into a class, predator like midfielder. Allan isn't the same class as holt in my opinion which is certain to be discredited but will be proved in results next season.

My point was Rangers offer was bigger than Celtics officially by 25-125k. I wouldn't want Henderson on loan as part of a deal tbh he isn't special like Zelalem who is USA first team international at 18 from Arsenal for example. Henderson seems to put the head down when it doesn't go Hibs way and he's a bit of a brat on the pitch not like experienced professional pros that you have to give respect to even such as some other Hibs players.

I'm glad Rangers didn't sign Allan, Holt has more passion and hunger for our club than Allan who claimed to be a boyhood gers fan.. I would surmise if Allan wasn't all about money he would've stayed at Hibs for season then went to gers. He doesn't seem to fit in with what Warburton demands in attitude from a player anyway like holt.

To the poster who said hearts wanted rid of holt can you prove it? My belief is hearts offered him a contract and I've personally read Jambos on here gutted holt left months ago before he scored 9 goals in 23 games for us and evolved into a class, predator like midfielder. Allan isn't the same class as holt in my opinion which is certain to be discredited but will be proved in results next season.

What point are you trying to make here? I've already told you I'm more than happy with the deal we got from Celtic. The rest is just your opinion, which doesn't interested me at all.

What point are you trying to make here? I've already told you I'm more than happy with the deal we got from Celtic. The rest is just your opinion, which doesn't interested me at all.

Rangers offer was better than Celtics.

Officially a bigger amount by 125k I think. I wouldn't want to accept Henderson on loan as part of a deal so that's not a makeweight in motivation. If Hibs paid henderson's wages it's an even worse deal.

My point is you've seen the signings Warburton can make for that type of sum so Rangers offer was better to Hibs no matter what albeit im glad the deal disrupted without pulling through as I explained in a previous post, a league one or 2 club for example would have seen the light and accepted Rangers better deal better financially it doesn't affect it competitively Henderson is mediocre and won't affect that Rangers will still win title

Rangers offer was better than Celtics.

Officially a bigger amount by 125k I think. I wouldn't want to accept Henderson on loan as part of a deal so that's not a makeweight in motivation. If Hibs paid henderson's wages it's an even worse deal.

Officially, you think? :lol:

You don't know what we received from Celtic cash wise, we got Dylan McGeouch on a permanent deal. Henderson on loan. We got a good deal. Why dose this bother you so much?

Archived