The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenock Morton

Best

We had a runaway winner in the form of Dunning1874, with 47% of the vote, he is a good poster who generally keeps a level head and his posts are always worth a good read.

In second with 21% of the vote we have Randy Giles, a good humoured poster and posts decent stuff.

Third in VikingTON with 11% of the vote. More about him later...

Worst

Fairly obviously this award goes to Pie and Bovril's 2nd Most Influential Poster Ever - VikingTON. Taking a huge 59% of the vote, it's quite clear he is just arrogant and not better. Having looked through various Morton threads, it is easy to see that Viking is the shit-stirrer there.

In second with 12% of the vote are Rudolph Hucker and Tontrooper.

In joint-fourth with 5% each are tri-ton and d ( . Y . ) b.

Christ. VikingTON is nowhere near the worst Morton poster, sure he winds folk upvwith his box office chat and catchphrases etc, but let's be honest, the content of his posts overall make sense

He's nowhere near as bad as Rudolph. He generally posts a lot of decent stuff in the Misc Other Fitba board.

Tom McB is clearly the worst Morton affiliated poster on P&B

No way is the trooper on a par with Hucker.

Totally agree, I'm much, much better than TonTrooper.

Still, at least you spelled my name right. Unlike the presiding officer. "Huckler" ?? You just can't get the staff these days..............

(Edited to acknowledge that said presiding officer has revisited his post and corrected his mistake. Don't let it happen again and we'll say no more about it, Mr Marr.)

Totally agree, I'm much, much better than TonTrooper.

Still, at least you spelled my name right. Unlike the presiding officer. "Huckler" ?? You just can't get the staff these days..............

Did Santa let you eat lots of carrots Rudolf?

Did Santa let you eat lots of carrots Rudolf?

*sigh*........

Please see my post above re the spelling of my name. No, bennett, not that name, the FIRST name.

It seems to be rather lost on you that my username is a pun or, for the hard of thinking, a play on words. Get Tedi to explain it to you. After someone has explained it to him.

And I hate to be the one to break it to you, but here goes - Santa isn't real. Sorry.

Explain what?

Sorry Rudolf, but I just don't get it.

I'm stumped too. I even checked Google Maps and there isn't a 'Rue Dole Fucker' anywhere in France so it's clearly not a cheeky wee pun as he suggested.

I think he's just too bashful to admit his name's Rudolph.

Archived