The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Rangers media http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=290524&&page=3

All truths and transparency.

Holt couldn't get a game for hearts who have far better midfielders than Holt. Allan signed for Celtic who have far better midfielders than Hearts. Try the maths Marv.

Rangers offered a shite amount for our best player considering the amount of money we could lose if we don't go up this season and Rangers being our direct rivals. f**k hendersons wages we have Dylan, who could have went elsewhere for far more than a couple of thousand £k too. We got him for free as part of the deal unofficially. Celtic took Allan first and then a deal was made by Celtic to actually pay Dylan money to end his contract to only go to Hibs rather than another loan. We the spent the money on a better player than anyone our main rivals have in midfield and will make us a fortune in the future.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Officially, you think? :lol:

You don't know what we received from Celtic cash wise, we got Dylan McGeouch on a permanent deal. Henderson on loan. We got a good deal. Why dose this bother you so much?

Because we are the people. And they are used to supporting a club that just takes who they want.

Rangers media http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=290524&&page=3

All truths and transparency.

Holt couldn't get a game for hearts who have far better midfielders than Holt. Allan signed for Celtic who have far better midfielders than Hearts. Try the maths Marv.

Rangers offered a shite amount for our best player considering the amount of money we could lose if we don't go up this season and Rangers being our direct rivals. f**k hendersons wages we have Dylan, who could have went elsewhere for far more than a couple of thousand £k too. We got him for free as part of the deal unofficially. Celtic took Allan first and then a deal was made by Celtic to actually pay Dylan money to end his contract to only go to Hibs rather than another loan. We the spent the money on a better player than anyone our main rivals have in midfield and will make us a fortune in the future.

Look mate I've read Hibs fans on here saying mgeouch was not part of Allan deal so prove he was if you want to claim that made it better than Rangers offer that your short sighted board declined,

McGinn is better than falkirks midfielders (your rivals) yes I'll give you that but he's not good enough for Rangers

I actually feel like I'm being wooshed here because the guys a fucking idiot. I'll not be responding to him on this subject anymore.

Whooshed?

Whooshed like the full packed Rangers stadium sang "Whoomp! There it is" when Waghorn blasted in the 4th Rangers goal into Hibs yesterday after Waghorn whooshed Fyvie into running the wrong way

I'll stop all talk of this subject as Rangers do our talking on the pitch like we done to Hibs yesterday

Look mate I've read Hibs fans on here saying mgeouch was not part of Allan deal so prove he was if you want to claim that made it better than Rangers offer that your short sighted board declined,

McGinn is better than falkirks midfielders (your rivals) yes I'll give you that but he's not good enough for Rangers

Lies

Lies

Lies

Cheerio.

The more they post, the more I'm convinced it's Magee. It's practically the same shite, except about Rangers.

Who's Magee? Do you prefer to take interest in posters themselves rather than football so much that your head is in the clouds thinking about the former posters even when they're not here

Is it though? Seems he just wants to give himself a pat on the back, which is fine tbh.

That sounds like coach Stubbs to me until he got his dinner at ibrox yesterday and looked like he was having a meltdown inside and coach Stubbs ooked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up when his team were getting thrashed by the better team Rangers, his head was probably spinning and he couldn't even focus on anything due to all his comments in the media then that happened, in stark contrast to Rangers Waghorn "we do our talking in the pitch and we done that to Hibs yesterday"

Is it though? Seems he just wants to give himself a pat on the back, which is fine tbh.

Why should he when you and yours have spent 40+ posts patting his back?

Anyway, I was pissed off listening to The World Service earlier saying that The Oxford English Dictionary (for 2016) has removed 'gullible' from its lexicon. b*****ds.

My point was Rangers offer was bigger than Celtics officially by 25-125k. I wouldn't want Henderson on loan as part of a deal tbh he isn't special like Zelalem who is USA first team international at 18 from Arsenal for example. Henderson seems to put the head down when it doesn't go Hibs way and he's a bit of a brat on the pitch not like experienced professional pros that you have to give respect to even such as some other Hibs players.

I'm glad Rangers didn't sign Allan, Holt has more passion and hunger for our club than Allan who claimed to be a boyhood gers fan.. I would surmise if Allan wasn't all about money he would've stayed at Hibs for season then went to gers. He doesn't seem to fit in with what Warburton demands in attitude from a player anyway like holt.

To the poster who said hearts wanted rid of holt can you prove it? My belief is hearts offered him a contract and I've personally read Jambos on here gutted holt left months ago before he scored 9 goals in 23 games for us and evolved into a class, predator like midfielder. Allan isn't the same class as holt in my opinion which is certain to be discredited but will be proved in results next season.

Hearts only offered holt a contract so they wouldn't miss out on the compo.

He's pish, if he's as good as your claiming he wouldn't be playing in the Scottish championship.

He's pish, if he's as good as your claiming he wouldn't be playing in the Scottish championship.

Wee Jason has had an excellent season so far.

It's also good to discuss football on what is this league's worst thread of the year. The only way this could be saved from (further) disaster is for the daft wee Arab who started the thread to "do an Addie".

Hibs fans still celebrating selling a player , suppose you will cling on to any claim of success after not winning anything of note since 1902 and a whole history made up of living in your rivals shadow

Definition of irony? A sevco fan slagging off a teams history. Maybe come back when you've actually won anything of note.

Guest Back Post Misses

My point was Rangers offer was bigger than Celtics officially by 25-125k. I wouldn't want Henderson on loan as part of a deal tbh he isn't special like Zelalem who is USA first team international at 18 from Arsenal for example. Henderson seems to put the head down when it doesn't go Hibs way and he's a bit of a brat on the pitch not like experienced professional pros that you have to give respect to even such as some other Hibs players.

I'm glad Rangers didn't sign Allan, Holt has more passion and hunger for our club than Allan who claimed to be a boyhood gers fan.. I would surmise if Allan wasn't all about money he would've stayed at Hibs for season then went to gers. He doesn't seem to fit in with what Warburton demands in attitude from a player anyway like holt.

To the poster who said hearts wanted rid of holt can you prove it? My belief is hearts offered him a contract and I've personally read Jambos on here gutted holt left months ago before he scored 9 goals in 23 games for us and evolved into a class, predator like midfielder. Allan isn't the same class as holt in my opinion which is certain to be discredited but will be proved in results next season.

If you think Holt is a better player than Scott Allan you are on another planet. He was head and shoulders the best player in last seasons Championship. IMO Holt isn't even in the top 5 this season.

Waghorn, Vaulks, McGinn, Wallace and Peter Grant you could Tavernier to that list and probably McGeoch are better

Archived