Festive cheer

bpek

Practically all the Northern League games have been called off. Common sense from the SLFL. I'll settle for a game on 2nd January - the first home game in 3 months!

Did nae think I'd get a bite Queens. :D

Just drove back from festivities it's a nightmare driving oot there never mind any fitba!

Here's hoping there'll be games next Saturday :)

Tbh, it might have been a good idea to have games today - especially with OF, Hearts & Hibs playing tomorrow.

SPFL & HL play right through Christmas and New Year and often get their biggest crowds of the season. LL played right through previous 2 seasons.

On the other hand, with Christmas Day yesterday it is maybe a reasonable compromise, at this level, to not play today and come back next week.

Should be a good number of games on next weekend as 3 games are on 3G and some of the others are better drainers.

As usual the Unis derby is midweek:

http://slfl.co.uk/fixtures/fixtures-january/

Tbh, it might have been a good idea to have games today - especially with OF, Hearts & Hibs playing tomorrow.

SPFL & HL play right through Christmas and New Year and often get their biggest crowds of the season. LL played right through previous 2 seasons.

On the other hand, with Christmas Day yesterday it is maybe a reasonable compromise, at this level, to not play today and come back next week.

Should be a good number of games on next weekend as 3 games are on 3G and some of the others are better drainers.

As usual the Unis derby is midweek:

http://slfl.co.uk/fixtures/fixtures-january/

Highland league games today tomorrow and Monday which should give all clubs a chance of decent gates if they can get their games on.

Did nae think I'd get a bite Queens. :D Just drove back from festivities it's a nightmare driving oot there never mind any fitba! Here's hoping there'll be games next Saturday :)

Howay Newky- I wouldn't have fancied watching City today but my mate drove me down to St James' the day in the pissing rain and I jinxed the home team.. :lol:

Happy Christmas tae ye!

Howay Newky- I wouldn't have fancied watching City today but my mate drove me down to St James' the day in the pissing rain and I jinxed the home team.. :lol:

Happy Christmas tae ye!

Oh aye Tam spending the Santa wages on a trip to the Toon :D

Archived