• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree with most of that - but outnumbered? hardly......

To be fair I did feel pretty outnumbered where I was. Think the closer to the centre-circle you get the less Rangers fans there are. But almost everyone around my was a 'bear'.

Very similar to game at ibrox when first goal and timing of it finished game. Annoying to lose goal when we had won ball. I thought Cawley was generally poor whole game .agree when Barr went off our defence wilted. Don't really understand our fans who were shouting for us to push . Rangers dealt with us professionally as they should do.

Couldn't have been far off it. We average what, about 500 home fans per match? Bump that up to 600 given the occasion. That can't be far off a 50/50 split. Where I sit that was certainly the case.

The 'home end' holds I think 880.

It was never going to be anything other than a defeat today but that truly was a woeful performance. It was very Murray esque in the way we just constantly stood off and never made a single attempt to go for a goal. If you're going to sit deep at least keep the scorline a little less mortifying.

The first goal shouldn't have stood but we fully deserved the pumping. It looked like we fell to absolute shit when Barr was replaced by Buchanan which is a bit of a worry. Nae pass marks for anyone today.

Delighted that the Rangers circus will no longer be rolling into town. On their best behaviour from what I seen today but I don't particularly enjoy being outnumbered in the home end. Especially when folk are roundly mocked for shouting support for the home side. I hope the owner of the Dumbarton No Surrender flags next shite is a cactus.

About the Flag I feel your pain last season we played them in the 1-1 at Almondvale and they put a big Union Flag with Livingston on it and it makes my skin crawl every picture that was shown for Myles Hippolytes goal had it behind the goal and it looks like it's our flag, annoys me.

Who would you have for MotM, FB?

A lot of positives kinky , was actually impressed with waggy the day , constant threat , tav I believe had 3 assists and scored a Craicer and grew into the game throughout the 2nd half and obviously Miller had a great game too .

Rangers first choice defenders are pis?

:lol: as soon as Rangers are in Premiership there's no doubt Wilson & Kiernan will automatically be within the premierships best 4/5 CB's. We have the 2 best full backs in Scottish football already.

If Rangers sign Dominic Ball the under 21 England international CB on loan for free that's a player who can compete with boyata and simunovic to be Scottish footballs best CB easily.

Focus on your own club with your criticism cause your club need it far more than Rangers

Calm down f**k sake lol

Archived