First Footing in Fife- Dunfermline Athletic vs Cowdenbeath 2nd Jan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cowden deserved absolutely nothing from that. If both teams took their chances it would have ended up about 8-4 to us. Sore losers, especially Nish. That coming from the man in charge is just pathetic.

Even if he was making sense, you can't just openly slag a referee after the match and say "we shouldn't have bothered" because he's ultimately going end up getting a fine or a ban. What a knob.

Obvious penalty, the one that was given. Clear push.

I must admit, I thought the one where Murdoch ran out was a stonewaller at the time. The fact Spence didn't complain made me doubt that though. Look forward to seeing it on the highlights. Spence is a good player, we'll take him as cover for Faiss.

Good to see big nishy saying it how it's is ref chucked it big time utterly embarrassing stuff of Barry cook. An as for saying Cowden deserved nothing from the game away an boil your heed in pish DAFC utter crap your chatting you utter plonker...

Good to see big nishy saying it how it's is ref chucked it big time utterly embarrassing stuff of Barry cook. An as for saying Cowden deserved nothing from the game away an boil your heed in pish DAFC utter crap your chatting you utter plonker...

:lol: :lol:

Translation for the educated please.

Aye it was Cowden Cowboy who did the article. As you say a good issue and at the normal price.

Went to the Norrie exhibition before the game that was good with a lot of interesting stuff. Well worth a look for anyone whose not seen it.

Nope, I give up. Can any fellow posters translate this into English please?

Our penalty was an absolute stonewaller. As for the Cowdenbeath one in the first half, looked like a penalty to me. I'd certainly be appealing for one if it was the other way round.

Cowden started both halfs pretty well and certainly much improved from the dross we faced earlier in the season. That said, the outcome was pretty fair.

We missed Geggan badly when we had to reshuffle due to injury. He's been a big player for us this season.

Haha got to love the dirty townie cheats trying to get a rise out of other posters. Enjoy your victory today. Still dirty cheats tho with horrible fans cannot wait to see your team pumped every week in the championship FTP...

Archived