First Footing in Fife- Dunfermline Athletic vs Cowdenbeath 2nd Jan

Both teams were shite. We had a decent ten mins. Cowden narrowed the midfield and we didn't change it to match.

Cardle, Moffat, Paton, Fais you can't hammer them all and if so you will end up with red cards.

See Cardle as the biggest threat, Moffat doesn't concern me at all, still surprised he even gets a game (bound to score now!)

Let's hope Kenny has a better game than the last time we were at EEP.Worried about Pat too, Townies have the players who could make life difficult.

This game could be much closer than many think.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fais is not even close to being as good as they two were

Not one Dunfermline fan has mentioned either of them on this thread, given that they've both played in a team that has been pumped by Dunfermline this season I would say that neither are worth a lot, just like Fais.

Not one Dunfermline fan has mentioned either of them on this thread, given that they've both played in a team that has been pumped by Dunfermline this season I would say that neither are worth a lot, just like Fais.

What a fucking stupid argument.

What about when Morton horsed Celtic out the league cup a couple of seasons back? Does that mean celtics players were automatically worth not much more than mortons?

Big display set up for Saturday in the Norrie stand. Relying on a good turnout now, these things can look a bit ridiculous with a load of empty seats.

Archived