First Footing in Fife- Dunfermline Athletic vs Cowdenbeath 2nd Jan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kerr improves the defense massively since last meeting and Donaldson is a far batter player than at the start of the season.

Pars ought to shade this but it won't be a walkover and no reason why cowden can't get something from this game with improving away form.

Big display set up for Saturday in the Norrie stand. Relying on a good turnout now, these things can look a bit ridiculous with a load of empty seats.

If the crowd's anything like the 7-1 game, then it will look fine. There were only a few empty seats in the Norrie that day. If we're aiming for 5000 plus crowd, then it should look decent.

I'll predict a tight 1 nil win for the mighty pars. No slagging of Cowden from me, really have improved and just looking forward to a good day where maybe we can all pull together for Norrie. Cowden in the play offs would be great potential of 3 Fife teams in the championship Derby every other week

You are correct, even a 0 - 0 at home was hard to swallow.

But then I think about the playoff final, Dunfermline's biggest game for years and that makes everything else OK.

Unlucky.

I'm sure there's a Jethro Tull song that would apply to Cowden fans...

Ticket office open from 10am, kiosks open from 1.

Just noticed they call it "the SRJ Windows South Stand", since when did that start?

I meant football scouts, not Boy Scouts. Your letting your sexual preferences cloud your judgement.

Well that was awkward. You're coming over as really creepy. Putting references about paedophile activity into a football thread. You're known for making racist remarks but this is pretty low. Maybe you should stop posting or seek help.

Archived