The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

2 hours ago, Welly boy said:

I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.

You're lucky, my 2 mates got sent to jail for stealing a calendar. They got 6 months each.

16 minutes ago, Peedzy said:

You're lucky, my 2 mates got sent to jail for stealing a calendar. They got 6 months each.

No, no, you’re lucky.  My two mates stole a battery and a firework.  They got caught by the Polis.  One got charged the other got let off.

17 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

No, no, you’re lucky.  My two mates stole a battery and a firework.  They got caught by the Polis.  One got charged the other got let off.

Taking of mates..

My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, Took her 15 hours to Hoover the house

Turns out she was a Slovak.

9 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

A new strain of Covid has been identified.

It's called Carownervirus

Symptoms include sweating while filling your car up with petrol and feeling sick when you have to pay.

You should have socially distanced yourself fro that “joke”.

Three wise men entered a stable in Bethlehem, when one of them trod on a rake, which sprung up and struck him square between the eyes.

"Jesus CHRIST!!" he yelled in agony.

"What a lovely name", said a young woman who was swaddling an infant child. "To think we were going to call him Wullie."

Why Sharks Circle You Before Attacking...

Two great white sharks swimming in the ocean discovered survivors of a ship that just sunk. "Follow me son" the father shark said to the son shark as he led him to the mass of people.

"First we swim around them a few times with just the tip of our fins showing." And they did.

"Well done, son! Now we swim around them a few times with all of our fins showing." And they did.

"Now we eat everybody." And they did.

When they were both gorged, the son asked, "Dad, why didn't we just eat them all at first? Why did we swim around and around them?"

His wise father replied, "Because they taste better without all the shite inside!"