Simon Danczuk

Granny Danger

Suspended the Labour Whip for inappropriate behaviour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35204398

Why is these c***s always come away with such self serving statements as this "I'm more saddened that this episode could overshadow the important work we're doing to help Rochdale [and] that's where my focus lies."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just reading about this here.

No doubt it is a tad sleazy, but the girl is 17(Young, yes, but legal) and from the text exchange on the link above she was more than willing to join in.

Must have been taking pulling tips from Eric Joyce.

My favourite bit of that article is this:

Interaction: Miss Houlihan said she was shocked when the MP told her he was 'horny' in a string of explicit texts (his messages are in grey)

post-41370-14515836994031_thumb.jpg

So not shocked then, literally the reaction she was looking for.

Pretty much a stitch up from all directions, there is an implication from constantly mentioning his campaigning against sex abuse and paedophilia as though this is in some way similar

Can't help but think that having the whip withdrawn is a complete overreaction. He's a bit of an idiot, but I wonder if the same course of action would have been taken had this been a Corbyn ally rather than a vocal Corbyn critic.

I do, to a certain degree, have a bit of sympathy with Danczuk. His efforts in exposing child abuse in parliament deserve nothing but praise. He rocked the boat quite a bit in parliament and made himself a lot of enemies by doing the right thing. The problem is he should have known that if he was going to take on aspects of the establishment he should have been whiter than white.

He's made himself a lot of enemies, and hasn't done himself many favours with some of his comments, but I do have sympathy with him.

Can't help but think that having the whip withdrawn is a complete overreaction. He's a bit of an idiot, but I wonder if the same course of action would have been taken had this been a Corbyn ally rather than a vocal Corbyn critic.

I do, to a certain degree, have a bit of sympathy with Danczuk. His efforts in exposing child abuse in parliament deserve nothing but praise. He rocked the boat quite a bit in parliament and made himself a lot of enemies by doing the right thing. The problem is he should have known that if he was going to take on aspects of the establishment he should have been whiter than white.

He's made himself a lot of enemies, and hasn't done himself many favours with some of his comments, but I do have sympathy with him.

He's been one of the anti-corbyn stirrers so f**k em.

It totally reeks of a house of cards style sting op. Not in any way cool but like you say - he should've known better.

Suspended the Labour Whip for inappropriate behaviour.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35204398

Why is these c***s always come away with such self serving statements as this "I'm more saddened that this episode could overshadow the important work we're doing to help Rochdale [and] that's where my focus lies."

Like those who have fallen before him, they're happy to tell the public how to live their lives, but the patronising guff they spout doesn't apply to them. When caught, they will without fail, complain of the damage being done to the 'good work' they do.

Image protection is everything!! real substance, integrity and honestly mean nothing, it's hard to think of a bigger bunch of hypocritical degenerate bast*rds.

Here's a blog by Matthew Scott that touches on the legalities or otherwise of what Danzcuk has done

http://barristerblogger.com/2016/01/01/simon-danczuk-vacates-the-moral-high-ground/

What a smug blog:

'That there are teenagers, or for that matter people of any age, who are in awe of Mr Danczuk may seem surprising viewed from the South of England, but in Rochdale and Greater Manchester generally, he is the very embodiment of a VIP.'

Archived