Only an Excuse?

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Or that willie guy who applies simpson stills to Scottish football.

Yeah, he's great too.

I own editing software. I bet that with no money, myself, OldFirmFacts, SimpsonsSPFL and FitbaTweets could come up with a funnier and fairer program about Scottish Football Patter in 12 months than that clown. Though, you could take me out and put anyone from P&B in, and it'd still be funnier.

Yeah, he's great too.

I own editing software. I bet that with no money, myself, OldFirmFacts, SimpsonsSPFL and FitbaTweets could come up with a funnier and fairer program about Scottish Football Patter in 12 months than that clown. Though, you could take me out and put anyone from P&B in, and it'd still be funnier.

12 mins surely.

2 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

O/T - who the f**k is this bint killing "Dignity"

Karine Polwart (born 23 December 1970) is a Scottish singer-songwriter. Along with Jacky Bird, Phil Cunningham, Ally Bain, Kate Rusby when she can be bothered, the proprietors of Glasgow Fruitmarket and whoever from the Reporting Scotland newsroom drew the short straw to stand on a scaffolding tower in Princes Street Gardens, she holds a lucrative lifetime contract for the BBC Scotland Hogmanay Live programme. Often the same songs feature most years.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

12 mins surely.

I agree, but I wanted to emphasise just how much time this show has to prepare and make funny jokes. Give a few posters on here that time, and they'd create something great. Or hilariously awful, but either way it'll be memorable.

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

Karine Polwart (born 23 December 1970) is a Scottish singer-songwriter. Along with Jacky Bird, Phil Cunningham, Ally Bain, Kate Rusby when she can be bothered, the proprietors of Glasgow Fruitmarket and whoever from the Reporting Scotland newsroom drew the short straw to stand on a scaffolding tower in Princes Street Gardens, she holds a lucrative lifetime contract for the BBC Scotland Hogmanay Live programme. Often the same songs feature most years.

:lol: