Only an Excuse?

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I was coming on to say that part summed up most of what has been wrong with it in recent years. Raised a chuckle when it started then just got the arse ripped out it by going on too long.

Everyone in my local (myself included) tore the arse out of that exact same joke in the same week as the WC qualifiers draw.

Absolute NAP that we will be pining for this to be back on our screens next Hogmanay after years of slating it. When they are cherry picking the best sketches it’s actually pretty good, I’ve laughed a few times here. This compilation highlights how much it’s declined through the years though. 

Just now, IrishBhoy said:

Absolute NAP that we will be pining for this to be back on our screens next Hogmanay after years of slating it. When they are cherry picking the best sketches it’s actually pretty good, I’ve laughed a few times here. This compilation highlights how much it’s declined through the years though. 

f**k knows what I'm doing this time next year. Howling at the walls probably. 

Just now, IrishBhoy said:

It's the costumes that made a lot of it back then, they just look half arsed now.