Saints v Dons 3/1/16 @ 12:30

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heres the pitch. Yet theres a guy on my Facebook who only goes to Semi Finals and Celtic games, whos a "diehard" Man City fan, calling the club an absolute joke for not putting down the covers, just an hour after blasting them with the notion that half 8 was "far too late" to call off the game.

post-45470-14518242670147_thumb.jpg

Heres the pitch. Yet theres a guy on my Facebook who only goes to Semi Finals and Celtic games, whos a "diehard" Man City fan, calling the club an absolute joke for not putting down the covers, just an hour after blasting them with the notion that half 8 was "far too late" to call off the game.

that's an old picture from years ago

My favourite Saints Facebook comment is the one about raising the covers up at one end so all the rain runs onto the track around the pitch instead :lol:

My favourite Saints Facebook comment is the one about raising the covers up at one end so all the rain runs onto the track around the pitch instead :lol:

My favourite is still the Undersoil heating should have been on because it would've soaked up the moisture.

I make no apologies for thinking these people are beyond stupid.

Archived