Falkirk vs Hibernian - 17/01/16

As a neutral in attendance today, there wasn't a lot to talk about. First half was so dull and Hibs were pretty poor in posession. Second half was better following Falkirks scrappy goal which brought Hibs to life. Keatings was a write off and the sub made things a bit better too. Once Hibs got the equaliser they looked the most likely to score a winner, but some decent defending/poor shooting made it end 1-1.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ex Celtic player as manager

Ex Celtic players aplenty

Sing same songs as Celtic

Fly Irish flag at Edinburgh derby

Deny theirs anything going on

I have to breenge in here. Drawing parallels between Hibs and Celtic is shoddy and lazy posting. Not that I'm surprised by you.

Scrappy goal? It was a fucking peach..you know f**k all about football so shut the f**k up

Sorry that was a bit harsh you were only giving your opinion as a neutral but obviously I disagree about our goal & took it too far....it's very unlike me to lose my rag on here as all my previous posts will testify

Possibly, but you're doing the work of FollowFollow. How dirty does that make you feel?

Hey look, its the_arsehole ventured out of the BRALT!

Just wondered if you could tell me, are they deid yet?

Sorry that was a bit harsh you were only giving your opinion as a neutral but obviously I disagree about our goal & took it too far....it's very unlike me to lose my rag on here as all my previous posts will testify

No worries mate, was sat down the Hibs end and looked scrappy from where I was but it's a long way off :P

I can't wait to play Hibs in a play off. Our team has balls and I've seem them in most positions this season

Our team deserve so much credit it's not true. Our highest earner isn't even close to Hivs' 2nd highest wage, you would have to multiply it by 7

Archived