Wallets

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite fancied a zip pocket for coins tbh but the decent ones that have that are all made of nylon and cost the same price as the nice leather ones.

No, just no! The better ones don't have coin pockets because they are actually wallets and not purses.

Look, we've been through this before. Men who keep coins in a wallet are one step away from being on the register.

Kens the score

That seems to be the case, the best ones I've looked at have no room for coins.

See first reply

It's already been mentioned several times, but a wallet that has space for coins is a purse.

Used by BEASTS.

If you have one, ditch it.

I always find something about it very strange when a guy goes to a bar and opens up his wee zip pocket and picks out his change to pay for a drink. Always the Ken Kratz types, the type you wouldn't feel comfortable leaving them alone with your hamster.

We all know it's wrong. Just wrong.

I was once in a bar with a mate and the mate's dad. The mate's dad buys a round and pulls out a beast-wallet to pay. Coins are extracted. I simply looked at the floor and sadly and silently shook my head.

We never spoke of that moment, my friend and I.

But if some day he comes to me, after many drinks, and with a tear in his eye & a hand on my shoulder begins a tale of a lost childhood, I shall not be in any way surprised.

Had a decent wee Nike number a few years back, went on holiday with the ex and left it on the plane coming home, left 80 euros, driving licence and my student card, which didn't expire till this year in june.

Had a few other dodgy wallets in between, and then the current girlfriend bought me a leather timberland wallet for my 21st and i've never looked back, quality wallet that's not got a mark on it...has got a coin bit, but it's never used. Coins belong in the back pocket of your jeans/trousers!

Had a decent wee Nike number a few years back, went on holiday with the ex and left it on the plane coming home, left 80 euros, driving licence and my student card, which didn't expire till this year in june.

Had a few other dodgy wallets in between, and then the current girlfriend bought me a leather timberland wallet for my 21st and i've never looked back, quality wallet that's not got a mark on it...has got a coin bit, but it's never used. Coins belong in the back pocket of your jeans/trousers!

I'm afraid not using the purse section is not good enough. You are now on the register and I consider the thread tainted.

right fair point, but I can't not use it...if she caught me i'd be on a dry spell for a bit.

In regards to the coins, wallets go in the right arse pocket, coins go in the left, front right pockets for your phone, and front lefts for fags and a lighter

Who puts coins in their arse pockets?

That's where the wallet goes, coins go in the front pockets.

Definite BEAST.

I go a step further. Nothing but the occasional receipt/shopping list goes in back pockets. Wallet sits where it belongs - in the wallet pocket of my jacket. Only exception being when you have to check your jacket at the door.

Putting things in your back pocket is drawing attention to the arse and slightly beastly.

right fair point, but I can't not use it...if she caught me i'd be on a dry spell for a bit.

In regards to the coins, wallets go in the right arse pocket, coins go in the left, front right pockets for your phone, and front lefts for fags and a lighter

This, my friend, is exactly as it should be done.

A wallet in your back pocket would be uncomfortable to sit on, therefore wallet in front left, phone in front right and change in back pocket.

If you don't have a jacket on then the wallet can be used as a barrier to stop you getting jibbed with your keys when you sit down.

Anything else is poorly thought out. Although there are grown adults who like X-Factor so there is no accounting for levels of beastliness.

Archived