El Bakhtaoui

Not made it to any of the games against dunfermline lately so not seen El Bakhtaoui in action.

But he's firing in the goals and doing a job for you. Rather more impressive when you learn that the guy has only recently started playing 11 a sides. Hopefully he can keep it up and make a name for himself.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cue the seethe from the dot.net crew

Greig Spence named player of the month for December.

How did that happen when the worlds top striker is playing for the Pars.!

Jeezo you don't give up do you? Spence was probably deserving of the potm award for December, he chipped in with a fair whack of goals. I think you'll struggle to find many pars fans suggesting Faiss should have won it. Inferiority complex is there for all to see.

Spence is good. He had an impressive game against Dunfermline recently, good luck to the lad. Fais will finish the season with us and if we win the next 3 games I think it's going to get us believing in reality that winning this league is within our grasp.

Spence is good. He had an impressive game against Dunfermline recently, good luck to the lad. Fais will finish the season with us and if we win the next 3 games I think it's going to get us believing in reality that winning this league is within our grasp.

Don't think anyone believes you won't win the league. You ain't going to go on a bad run like Ayr.

Archived