NFC Divisional Round

lichtie23

Packers @ Cardinals, Sunday, 01.15

Seahawks @ Panthers, Sunday, 18.05

2 absolute crackers in my opinion. I'd give a slight edge to the home teams but these should be very close. Seattle will be looking for revenge after blowing a 4th quarter lead at home to the Panthers earlier this season.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Packers and Seahawks for me.

Depends what Cardinals team shows up against Green Bay, because the team that played in the last regular season game was blooming awful. I just think Rodgers will get green bay through.

The other game will be a cracker, i think it will be close but i think Seattle will win in the end.

It'll be interesting to see if Lynch declares himself ready after saying he couldn't play despite participating in fill practice last week.

If we can keep tabs on Olsen, a position we've struggled against all season, we'll give ourselves a chance. We're pretty good against the run, although Cams duel threat will make it a bit more of a challenge than just stopping AP.

Packers @ Cardinals

Seahawks @ Panthers

Reckon the Packers Cards game could be a good old fashioned shoot out. Legion of Boom to snuff out Cam and Russell to work some miracles in the other game.

Archived