Mug Betting - 30 day audit

welshbairn

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less said about day 6 the better.. :ph34r: Given that the only decent win so far has come from a conservative bet around the 10/1 mark, I'll be sticking to those kind of odds midweek unless something special turns up. Put tomorrow's bet on early so still fairly aggressive. Have to have one or two daft bets a week though or it would be as boring as being a matcher. :P Profit is £59.38.

Day 7:

post-30062-0-33629700-1452968338_thumb.j

You seem to have a nack for picking long odds winners. Picking 3 though is tough. I know it's just a bit of fun but why not scale back to singles? I'd be predict you'd do well.

Took your advice and went baws oot on a side bet I felt confident about. I feel dirty and won't include it in the profits/losses.

post-30062-0-63018700-1452985296_thumb.j

Nice.

Btw, all the pubs in ully have wifi unless the snow got them.

It was down at the Arch, the only place with Sky Sport I could find.

Ive been following this but sticking on trixies instead, any reason your doing straight up trebles instead?

I was spending £25-£30 a bet doing trebles/doubles or 4folds/trebles and very rarely getting anything back from insurance perms when the main bet didn't come off..

Day 7:

attachicon.gifday7.JPG

Ah well, only Getafe did the business, Falkirk got close but always looked a draw. Las Palmas have won 4 out of their last 5 home games and Atletico recently lost away to Malaga who are a bit shit so I thought it worth a shot. You don't turn £10 into £450 at a click of a button without taking a risk.

Profit = £49.38

Day 8, a bit conservative:

post-30062-0-54899100-1453058953_thumb.j

Ah well, let down by Swansea and Watford who could only manage one goal between them in a drab game by all accounts. If I'd been watching and realised how useless they both were I could have cashed out for around £70. Never mind, feeling good about Day 9 with a potential return of around £450, profit down to £39.38.

post-30062-0-28602800-1453154600_thumb.j

Ive been following this but sticking on trixies instead, any reason your doing straight up trebles instead?

How's it going? Doing your own picks I hope.. ;) I'll work out at the end the profit/loss if I'd done trixies.

I'm going to put 2 trebles on Saturdays with much more games to choose from, and to get the 30 trebles out of the way before I go to Spain on Feb 6th. I'll be waiting to see what Highland League games are on before deciding, so may not be posting them till lunchtime tomorrow.

Fk it, weather looks good enough, hopefully the HL grounds concerned melt enough without getting waterlogged. Day 12 hasn't been my greatest, though Kim Jung-Un's boys performed valiantly, drawing at 90 minutes. Sociedad got smashed and the Dutch drew 0-0. Day 13, loss is 62p.

post-30062-0-63986400-1453497705_thumb.j

Archived