Mug Betting - 30 day audit

welshbairn

It's been interesting imo. Welshbairn do you think you'll try matched betting at some point?

Nah, I don't think so, sounds too much like accountancy to me, I don't even know how to work a spread sheet. And I don't fancy having to traipse along to a shop every time I want to put a bet on because of online bookies spotting what I'm up to. I like gambling. I bet moderately against the odds, occasionally get a biggish win and book another holiday. This month has been grueling, I don't like working to a daily fixed bet at all, takes the fun away. With a small amount of luck I could easily have been a grand up, that's gambling though. Maybe I'll still break even, who knows? :lol:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ho. I was a bit optimistic today about at least one of these coming off, but so it goes. 2 bets to go but I might break the rules for them, tomorrow looks barren anyway. Off to Spain for a week on Friday so last 2 trebles will be placed on Thursday. Expect a radical Highland League special!

Nah, I don't think so, sounds too much like accountancy to me, I don't even know how to work a spread sheet. And I don't fancy having to traipse along to a shop every time I want to put a bet on because of online bookies spotting what I'm up to. I like gambling. I bet moderately against the odds, occasionally get a biggish win and book another holiday. This month has been grueling, I don't like working to a daily fixed bet at all, takes the fun away. With a small amount of luck I could easily have been a grand up, that's gambling though. Maybe I'll still break even, who knows? :lol:

You could matchbet with certain bookies and still enjoy your flutters. It would reduce your losses anyway.

Final 2 bets, thank fcuk. Loss stands at £150.62. First an underdog Spanish treble promising a return of £1207.50:

post-30062-0-48814000-1454670476_thumb.j

With the Highland League Cup fixtures looking to me like a perfect storm of predictability I've gone for a radically different approach and gone for all the favourites in an 8 fold. Breaking the treble rule, but who gives a fk. The best prices for this are in the Hills shops so I'll post the slip later if I can get my new phone to work. Off to Spain for a week today, either celebrating or in a big sulk. The Highland tenner returns £115.35.

4/11 Brora Rangers 7/2 Inverurie Loco 5/1
5/1 Buckie Thistle 7/2 Formartine 4/11
1/2 Clachnacuddin 10/3 Strathspey 10/3
1/3 Cove Rangers 19/5 Wick Academy 5/1
1/5 Forres Mech 5/1 Fort William 7/1
9/2 Lossiemouth 10/3 Fraserburgh 2/5
8/13 Nairn County 16/5 Keith 11/4
1/7 Turriff Utd 11/2 Huntly 9/1

Salvaged £96.12 I think from the Highland 7fold, the Forres game was postponed, so final loss is £74.50, subject to verification when I get back to Inverness. Won't be trying that again in a hurry. Greetings from Jerez de la Frontera!

Archived