Mug Betting - 30 day audit

welshbairn

A dismal Saturday apart from Clach's Cup victory. Losses are now £10.62. Waiting for the teamsheets to come out for Hamilton Hearts before placing today's treble. Combining a bet on that game with Mirandes beating Zaragoza in the Spanish Segunda league. Zaragoza are big favourites as the pundits think Mirandes will rest players for their cup quarter final game v Seville on Thursday. But they're already 2-0 down from the first leg and competing directly with Zaragoza for a play off place, so I'm banking on a strong team at 33/10. Along with Deportivo drawing with Valencia at 12/5.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weekend salvaged with an injury time equalizer for Valencia. Doesn't count for this of course.

post-30062-0-59927900-1453663572_thumb.j

Unfortunately sank it all into a phree money doubling bet on Real Madrid at 21/20 when they went one down to Real Betis in the first half. Finished 1-1. Back to the programme.

Aye, probably. Only the Portuguese came through, but how! 10 yellow cards and a red got Boavista Porto (second bottom) a 2-1 victory over their bottom placed rivals,with 10 minutes of injury time. Loss is £30.62. Day 16:

post-30062-0-94624000-1453760138_thumb.j

Sorry, only looked at the first page of the thread! I can see you already have bust out. Start again next month, keep to singles. Try pick results that you only need 1 ot of 3 to win to be evens. Seems like a much simpler and steadier system,

Still got 12 trebles to go. :wacko: If I do it again I'm definitely changing the system, especially mid week when there's little to choose from and I end up betting on leagues I know eff all about, like the Eredivisie. Just had to google to find out how it's spelt. :lol:

Tantalisling close to a first big win there, £1600 and something, with ten minutes to go, Bangor drawing and the other 2 needing a goal each. Sadly wasn't to be, the big odds multiplying 11/1 shot ended up 0-0 though, not far off. Loss is £70.62.

Day 20. Thinking of three bets for Saturday to get this thing out of the way before I go on holiday, don't fancy relying on airport wireless when trying to cash out on a last bet. Waiting for morning pitch inspections for HL and SPFL picks but here's my La Liga treble:

post-30062-0-34850000-1454105340_thumb.j

This thread is an absolute shambles and shows why betting on things you know nothing about is the quick route to the poor house.

Thankfully it will soon be over and I will retire into private life. Strange it's taken you so long to comment.

Archived