The Great P&B Camping Trip

banana

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-12982-0-21184800-1452727311.jpg

"Right, repeat after me until we've got the story right - we decided to go camping and Mozza was carrying his swiss army knife and he unfortunately tripped over a tree root and the knife got stuck in him.... repeatedly...."

Only in your mind, banana.

I've already put aside 20 pounds Sterling for the charity of your choice, donatable upon completion of the trip. I'm sure other P&Bers will generously follow suit.

A lady friend and I went on a camping trip in the late 90s armed with little more than a bottle of Stoli. We got in trouble with the campsite Kommandant for 69ing on a picnic bench. Maybe BFTD and Mozza could recreate this episode?

A lady friend and I went on a camping trip in the late 90s armed with little more than a bottle of Stoli. We got in trouble with the campsite Kommandant for 69ing on a picnic bench. Maybe BFTD and Mozza could recreate this episode?

f**k engaging in a 69 on a camping trip. I hope it was within the first 8 hours of the expedition and not at the end of an unwashed weekend.

f**k engaging in a 69 on a camping trip. I hope it was within the first 8 hours of the expedition and not at the end of an unwashed weekend.

You haven't lived until 69 ing on the Monday morning after TITP

Archived