Weekend Betting 15th - 17th January 15

Fitba Tips

His reasoning seemed sound in fairness. Don't back it if you're going to go in a huff if it doesn't win.

100% you pay your money you take your chances, if it doesn't win, nobodies fault but your own. His reasoning was very sound too, convinced me enough to put it on my own site. If anything I would say Peterhead werent given the respect they now evidently deserve, thats quite the run they are on after another hatful of goals this week.

Of course I still won't be backing them any time soon. ON THE LIST! But I guess I shouldn't be backing against them either. One of they teams.

Doubled Dundee BTTS + win with Newcastle BTTS + win.

Bottled it and cashed out at £30 in case Dundee got called off ..

It's still on :(

How much if you'd held on? I hate the cash in thing, means you have to stare at the phone instead of the fitba to avoid feeling like an idiot.

Not one of my better tips or days! We all have them and unfortunately a day when I heavily promoted my own team for first time all season was one for me! Stand by that pre match I'd have priced Stranraer at below 2/1 given what I'd seen and the factors mentioned and quite fancied a home win. Glad Alloa was called off to prevent it being a total write off. Onwards and hopefully upwards!

An Italian 4fold for me today:

Roma

Sampdoria

Empoli

Fiorentina

Pays around 35/1.

Roma couldn't beat Verona who are yet to win a game after 20 matches. Samp lost to 2nd bottom Carpi and Empoli could only draw at Chievo. Awful.

Archived