Morton vs Rangers

From this article: http://www.vanguardbears.co.uk/article.php?i=98&a=coins,-cups-and-golf-balls

You either hadn't bothered to read the full article before posting about it, or you had the read the full article and lied about it. Which is it?

What?

Where did I lie?

There was no proof of a bottle being thrown and the stories of complaints were according to information request were false.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?

Where did I lie?

There was no proof of a bottle being thrown and the stories of complaints were according to information request were false.

How many complaints did Police receive from Morton fans regards glass bottles being thrown at them from Rangers fans?

I can confirm that 1 report of a bottle being thrown from the Rangers fans into the Morton fans and 1 Complaint against the Police were taken post-match.

Feel free to backtrack on this at any time.

What?

Where did I lie?

Halliday never gestured at opposition fans.

Apparently a freedom of information request was made to police Scotland which claims that there is no proof of any bottles being thrown and that stories of complaints being made to the polis are according to the foi request are false.

Here to help.

You're welcome, by the way.

Feel free to backtrack on this at any time.

I haven't disputed that A complaint was made about a bottle, I've disputed that numerous complaints were made about coins. Goofballs and other assorted missiles were made.

You do get the difference don't you?

I haven't disputed that A complaint was made about a bottle, I've disputed that numerous complaints were made about coins. Goofballs and other assorted missiles were made.

You do get the difference don't you?

Apparently a freedom of information request was made to police Scotland which claims that there is no proof of any bottles being thrown and that stories of complaints being made to the polis are according to the foi request are false.

I'm not seeing any mention of coins or other assorted missiles in that post, while you do mention bottles. You were quite blatantly stating that the FOI says no complaints were made to the police at all, but excellent attempt at shifting the goalposts nonetheless.

I'm not seeing any mention of coins or other assorted missiles in that post, while you do mention bottles. You were quite blatantly stating that the FOI says no complaints were made to the police at all, but excellent attempt at shifting the goalposts nonetheless.

You're not right in the heid, as I obviously never.

Will Morton FC be apologising to Rangers for lying?

Will Morton fans who claimed that numerous complaints were made about missiles bring thrown also apologise?

Invisible bottles with stealth technology lol

Will Morton fans who claimed that numerous complaints were made about missiles bring thrown also apologise?

I'll ask, yet again, why would I be lying? You've had a complete and utter nightmare on here already, I'm struggling to see how it could get any worse.

Also, have you seen the CCTV? No. Has anyone else? No. Do you have a leg to stand on? No.

I'll ask, yet again, why would I be lying? You've had a complete and utter nightmare on here already, I'm struggling to see how it could get any worse.

Are you saying that the police and Rangers are covering it up?

Did they wipe CCTV and if there was a bottle then there would be proof.

Are you saying that the police and Rangers are covering it up?

Did they wipe CCTV and if there was a bottle then there would be proof.

Have they released the CCTV? No.

Have they released the CCTV? No.

You dodged the question.

Either Morton and Morton fans are telling the truth or the police and Rangers are lying.

Do you think that the police are lying?

You dodged the question.

Either Morton and Morton fans are telling the truth or the police and Rangers are lying.

Do you think that the police are lying?

No. But, unless your club's CCTV is as outdated as most of your fans views, then it picked up something. Rangers have put their head in the sand are hoping it once again just disappears. However, Police Scotland doing f*ck all about it would in no way surprise me, or anyone else.

No. But, unless your club's CCTV is as outdated as most of your fans views, then it picked up something. Rangers have put their head in the sand are hoping it once again just disappears. However, Police Scotland doing f*ck all about it would in no way surprise me, or anyone else.

You don't but you do.

No problem champ.

Archived