Morton vs Rangers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.......and when you ain't even getting any help from the rest of "ra peepell" you should know it's time to call it a day.......

Rudolf implying that he needs others to back him up online lol

Amusing little guy that he is.

Rudolf implying that he needs others to back him up online lol

heh heh, if there's something I DON'T do on here it's go looking for approval from anyone.

But it's very noticeable that, tho plenty of your lot have been reading your nitemare on here, nobody's at all keen to step in and help you out.

Even TEDI has stopped greenieing you, ffs; things MUST be bad.

bennett, on 02 Mar 2016 - 18:27, said:

You dodged the question.

Either Morton and Morton fans are telling the truth or the police and Rangers are lying.

Do you think that the police are lying?

If it honestly came down to that, I'd answer that last question with a "yes" ten times out of ten.

But it doesn't.

heh heh, if there's something I DON'T do on here it's go looking for approval from anyone.

But it's very noticeable that, tho plenty of your lot have been reading your nitemare on here, nobody's at all keen to step in and help you out.

Tbf, you're getting in a tizzy over an imaginary bottle. Bless, ya wee Diddy.

You obviously are desperate for approval and needing people to back you up lol

All because Morton FC and fans are prone to telling a porky or two....

You obviously are desperate for approval and needing people to back you up lol

All because Morton FC and fans are prone to telling a porky or two....

Still recycling the same old untruths in search of bites, I see....... You can do it without me now, I'm bored trying to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man and I've things to do in the real world. :guinness Unlike you, apparently.

Cheeriebye. :P

Apparently a freedom of information request was made to police Scotland which claims that there is no proof of any bottles being thrown and that stories of complaints being made to the polis are according to the foi request are false.

That's not true though.

The FOI request firmly establishes that the story of a complaint being made to the police about a bottle, is true.

This is the best evidence yet that the bottle throwing incident certainly happened. Very sporting of you to post it Bennett.

That's not true though. The FOI request firmly establishes that the story of a complaint being made to the police about a bottle, is true. This is the best evidence yet that the bottle throwing incident certainly happened. Very sporting of you to post it Bennett.

so a bottle lands in amongst what? 200 morton fans? most likely around about ten of them close proximity, and yet only one person thought this was worthy of complaint

even worse is that apparently it nearly hit a young supporter, a young morton fan was nearly hit with a bottle thrown by the home support and only 1 of the away fans felt it was worthy of police action

then we have the idea that either rangers were asked for the CCTV and "lost" it or told the coppers to f**k off, or the worse idea that the coppers have went "we cant be arsed investigating this"

could it be, and bear with me as its such an out there theory that it may take a while to sink in, that a morton fan fancied a swally in the game and managed to smuggle it in, and in the course of morton scoring their 2nd and taking the lead, and the ensuing celebrations following the goal for goodness knows how long, that the bottle could easily have fell out of someones pocket, slipped out from someones waistband of their denims etc

i know its a wacky suggestion, but still................

so a bottle lands in amongst what? 200 morton fans? most likely around about ten of them close proximity, and yet only one person thought this was worthy of complaint

even worse is that apparently it nearly hit a young supporter, a young morton fan was nearly hit with a bottle thrown by the home support and only 1 of the away fans felt it was worthy of police action

then we have the idea that either rangers were asked for the CCTV and "lost" it or told the coppers to f**k off, or the worse idea that the coppers have went "we cant be arsed investigating this"

could it be, and bear with me as its such an out there theory that it may take a while to sink in, that a morton fan fancied a swally in the game and managed to smuggle it in, and in the course of morton scoring their 2nd and taking the lead, and the ensuing celebrations following the goal for goodness knows how long, that the bottle could easily have fell out of someones pocket, slipped out from someones waistband of their denims etc

Extraordinary stuff.

Why are you so desperate to believe this didn't happen in the way alleged?

"

Nobody is saying that you, Mr 53 and Counting, threw a bottle at anyone. Why is the notion that someone else did,so irksome to you, that you need dream up fanciful alternative explanations?

If a Queens fan behaves like a dick, I really don't feel some gut need to defend him.

That's not true though.

The FOI request firmly establishes that the story of a complaint being made to the police about a bottle, is true.

This is the best evidence yet that the bottle throwing incident certainly happened. Very sporting of you to post it Bennett.

But we were told that Morton fans handed the bottle over to the police (after it was apparently thrown from the upper tier) who then ejected them from the stadium for having the audacity to complain.

Maybe a Morton fan can explain what happened to the bottle?

We were also told by Morton FC/fans that they were subjected to spit, coins and golf balls, yet there is no proof....

Dunno why I bother but I saw the bottle when it was in the air so it 100% did not fall out of someone's pocket unless one the chimps in the home end was using their jacket as a fucking trebuchet.

But we were told that Morton fans handed the bottle over to the police (after it was apparently thrown from the upper tier) who then ejected them from the stadium for having the audacity to complain.

Maybe a Morton fan can explain what happened to the bottle?

We were also told by Morton FC/fans that they were subjected to spit, coins and golf balls, yet there is no proof....

I don't remember much about golf balls to be honest. It was the bottle that provoked most discussion and your post from yesterday, establishes that a complaint about a bottle, was made.

Extraordinary stuff.Why are you so desperate to believe this didn't happen in the way alleged?"Nobody is saying that you, Mr 53 and Counting, threw a bottle at anyone. Why is the notion that someone else did,so irksome to you, that you need dream up fanciful alternative explanations?If a Queens fan behaves like a dick, I really don't feel some gut need to defend him.

If a number of hibs fans came onto here today claiming a bottle had been thrown at them from the home support last night, but you found out only 1 complaint was made to the police and the queens cctv didnt pick it up even though all these hibs fans claim its true, would you immediately believe them no questions asked

Archived