Morton vs Rangers

Only a complete fucking mentalist would think that deserved a Yelliw. You can see he never gave it 'the universal gesure forGIRUY' as Morton fans have claimed. Clearly doesn't give the w****r gesture as Morton supporters have claimed. Not like Morton supporters to just make things up to try and damage Rangers reputation.

Why would anyone need to make things up to damage The Rangers' reputation? You do a good enough job of that yourselves.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This shows a bit more than what the tv cameras caught of Halliday. Deserved yellow.

Pretty much as I remembered/described it. The boy was stupid, surely Rangers fans have to accept now that the assistant has no other real option? Or is a bit of humility a bit much to expect?

Pretty much as I remembered/described it. The boy was stupid, surely Rangers fans have to accept now that the assistant has no other real option? Or is a bit of humility a bit much to expect?

How does that play into their victim complex though?

Your own manager said it was a completely ridiculous decision. I have not seen anybody defend this decision anywhere but on Pie and Bovril. That says everything about this place

Why would anyone need to make things up to damage The Rangers' reputation? You do a good enough job of that yourselves.

Ask the Morton posters why they are doing it. Video evidence provided by them prove Halliday simply didn't make the gestures they claimed he did.

The Buckie bottle story is just ridiculous and not worth any more time.

Your own manager said it was a completely ridiculous decision. I have not seen anybody defend this decision anywhere but on Pie and Bovril. That says everything about this place

Duffy didn't see it, he said that himself after the game. And if all anyone else has seen is the snippet on the TV (which doesn't even explain where the Morton fans are in relation to Halliday), I can understand some of the controversy. The media are good at twisting things to a popular message.

All of that is irrelevant when you actually see what happened. Why criticise the assistant for actually following the rules. The arms out wide gesture especially was impossible for him to ignore without also ignoring the job he was there to do.

To be fair he didn't do any of the things Morton fans have claimed he done , I missed this at the game as I was too busy giving the universal gesture for giruy towards the cowshed at the time , I was lucky I wasn't booked actually looking back

:lol: fair play I actually lol'd at that

Ask the Morton posters why they are doing it. Video evidence provided by them prove Halliday simply didn't make the gestures they claimed he did.

The Buckie bottle story is just ridiculous and not worth any more time.

Sweep sweep fucking sweep. If you close your eyes Manchester never happened either.

the poor delicate flowers in the cowshed , how shall they ever recover

It was not the Morton fans that got the guy sent off at the end of the day you have lost a player to suspension because he is an idiot.

the poor delicate flowers in the cowshed , how shall they ever recover

Whether anyone was upset by it or not is immaterial.

Carrying on like that to goad opposing fans is a bookable offence. That's hardly a new development.

This thing you do of making out that anyone would have to be effeminate to be bothered, is really pathetic. It gets done with regard to offensive singing and chanting too.

It's reliant on some sort of strutting machismo that is absolutely cringeworthy when coming from an adult.

^^^Too thick too not get bothered by an autocorrect :lol:

*to

Either you've got your 'autocorrect' set on a truly pioneering 'Bo'ness hick' version, or you're actually just a complete and utter moron. Tough call tbh.

Archived