United are having their worst season this century and are still blowing Dundee's crowds out the water. Meanwhile we're getting our best crowds in a decade.

Not a surprise though. Even Dundee fans are more interested with what happens at Dundee United than with themselves so it's natural the rest of Dundee feels that way. They all say how funny it is but without Dundee United in the SPFL I wonder what Dundee fans are going to do.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United are having their worst season this century and are still blowing Dundee's crowds out the water.

A load of which are free child tickets. They'd still be averaging more than us without these, granted, but it's not as impressive when they're taken off.

Not a surprise though. Even Dundee fans are more interested with what happens at Dundee United than with themselves so it's natural the rest of Dundee feels that way. They all say how funny it is but without Dundee United in the SPFL I wonder what Dundee fans are going to do.

Plot lost.

In London for work on Friday so no chance of making it to the game. As already been mentioned two of easiest wins of the season have come against Dundee. As long as we play like we did on Sunday I would expect this to continue.

Loons home crowds for size their city and one side are absolute embarrassing.

I'll be up here after missing Partick due to work. The performance at dens was absolute pathetic from us although Aberdeen have a really strong side. Hayes is a quality player.

I don't take draws. 1-2 the dee

Is there a pay-gate for this, I probably won't know until about 2pm Friday if I could make it.

I'm not sure, I've heard reports of a "2000+ travelling Derry" for this one so if you don't pay in advance you may miss out.

In all seriousness, I'm fairly sure we have a cash gate in the away end for every game apart from Celtic so you should be fine.

Archived