Neddy cafes and takeaways

Snakebite

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At an evening school event last week, a bunch of our sixth-year pupils had got tonnes of takeaway and left massive amounts of leftovers. I spent a good chunk of the evening eating cold donner meat and onion rings. #winning

A peculiar Northern beverage which is maybe somewhere between red kola and tizer, but actually nice. Awfy sweet though. Can't drink a lot of it.

ok, second question, why does the label feature two black people having a pint?

Proper fake juice.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1453148142.151581.jpg

It's even got a health warning on the side.

Got to get back to Asda for another bottle. Or a trip north for red pudding supper and a bottle of moray cup

Inhabited by people with names like Callum and Fraser who persist on wearing scarves indoors, speak with that Uni twang and over pronounce the letter R, "Best game evarrrrrrrrr".

Usually on laptops and drink their beverage holding up there cup with their pinky.

Whit? ??

I don't even wear scarves out doors

He's got me.

No trip to Ibrox is complete without a fairtrade pumpkin & poppy bagel.

Pretty sure there's one Callum ruining it for us all. Let's get that hipster b*****d

Would much rather one of these "Neddy", takeaways/cafes than another one of these sanctimonious, left wing, guardian reading hell holes that sell a mocca chocca frothy skinny latte and a slice of homemade pumpkim and poppy seed cake for a ten spot.

Inhabited by people with names like Callum and Fraser who persist on wearing scarves indoors, speak with that Uni twang and over pronounce the letter R, "Best game evarrrrrrrrr".

Usually on laptops and drink their beverage holding up there cup with their pinky.

The places and the people you have just described do not exist anywhere in the real world.

Archived