Bloo Toon vs The Pars

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was it with the lights? Too bright or too dark? Cowden's floodlights used to leave patches so dark players could pretty much hide in them and spring out like some sort of beast.

Hopkirk scored a double against Motherwell u20s last night. Don't think any of the front guys deserve to be dropped but seeing as we've not been able to beat Peterhead this year AJ may be more open to trying something different.

What was it with the lights? Too bright or too dark? Cowden's floodlights used to leave patches so dark players could pretty much hide in them and spring out like some sort of beast.

Hopkirk scored a double against Motherwell u20s last night. Don't think any of the front guys deserve to be dropped but seeing as we've not been able to beat Peterhead this year AJ may be more open to trying something different.

We have electricity supply issues, & sometimes need to use a diesel genny as back up.

The bookies have Dunfermline as fovourites to win this one but I think we might sneak a draw.

I'd take a draw tbh. I know the whole logic about that we should be able to win every game in this division but Peterhead are decent, a draw would be fine.

Likewise against Ayr we don't need to win, a draw would do.

Archived