Bloo Toon vs The Pars

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pars Supporters Trust have paid for the team to travel up and stay in a hotel on Friday night and to get them a pre match meal.

Organising to stay over to save a 3 hour journey is actually quite laughable.

When did A. McCoist join the Pars Supporters Trust? :lol:

Don't know about that, having a three hour journey then playing football at the end of it is always a bit shite.

If the money's there I'm all for spending it on giving the players as good a preparation as possible.

Organising to stay over to save a 3 hour journey is actually quite laughable.

When did A. McCoist join the Pars Supporters Trust? :lol:

I disagree. It's not a complete necessity, but there's nothing wrong with staying overnight for just about our longest away day.

I disagree. It's not a complete necessity, but there's nothing wrong with staying overnight for just about our longest away day.

Fair enough. I think the length of the journey it more down to perception than anything else - Stanraer would be a similar travel time for you guys.

Fair enough. I think the length of the journey it more down to perception than anything else - Stanraer would be a similar travel time for you guys.

It takes longer and is a worse journey to stranraer for them ;)

It takes longer and is a worse journey to stranraer for them ;)

As mentioned Stranraer is easier for our Glasgow based players, of which we have a few.

They're also pretty poor so we can get away with a worse performance.

It's a bit of a rod for our own backs if we don't win. A couple of them mentioned being sluggish after the bus to Peterhead and also Forfar (even though we still humped Forfar). Every other team seems to cope with it but our finely tuned athletes seem to have trouble starting the game quickly after being in the bus for ages.

Only saw the home cup game but McKay looks better than BRE, given mcausland is an automatic pick if fit then a mcausland McKay partnership has to be the choice.

No too sure about that based on that game. McKay did score but his positioning for the first goal was poor and then he gave away a penalty. Maybe put that down to a lack of game time but I don't think he's done enough to keep BRE out the team if McAusland is fit.

Archived