Bloo Toon vs The Pars

Possibly the only time I have looked forward to playing Dunfermline and I am going to miss it for work! Think we have a chance of a result here as we have made Balmoor a tough place to go again, although Dunfermline now seem to be streets ahead if a lot of the teams we have played so it won't be easy. Will need to be at our best at the back as we are still leaking goals here and there, although we have scored 30 goals in our last 10 to Dunfermline's 19 so maybe we could just try and outscore them!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to be a pedant but shouldn't it be Peterhead v Pars?

Our goals for tally has dropped off a bit but we seem to have learned how to win ugly and keep plugging away. We always have good attacking options from the bench but with a hellish casualty list at the back and the lineup changes this brings means there is bound to be the odd lapse. It will have been over two months since we dropped any points in the league.

Hate to be a pedant but shouldn't it be Peterhead v Pars?

Our goals for tally has dropped off a bit but we seem to have learned how to win ugly and keep plugging away. We always have good attacking options from the bench but with a hellish casualty list at the back and the lineup changes this brings means there is bound to be the odd lapse. It will have been over two months since we dropped any points in the league.

Fixed for you :)

I think is you are using a determiner for them then we should also have it. The Bloo Toon vs The Pars.

He is being a bit slapdash about names, location and his use of the definitive article - quite right to pick him up on it.

Expecting a tough game. A win on Saturday would be a fantastic result against a Peterhead side who are bang in form. I'll go for 2-1 Pars with Moffat getting a late winner.

Bugger off with your fitba pish,we are discussing the thread title ffs

In all 3 league matches at Balmoor Peterhead have scored a late equaliser or winner. Ben Richards-Everton really needs to stay awake for the full 90 minutes. His lapses seem to be getting more and more frequent.

Would take a draw right now. Even at home we struggle against Peterhead. Balmoor is possibly the hardest place to go and get a result in this league so if we take anything at all, I'll be happy with that.

Probably line up with the same team that faced Ross County. Any word of when Cheesy will be fit again?

Archived