Inverness C.T. v P. Thistle 23/01/2016

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dreadful stuff. Good chance for Storey apparently and also Polworth in the second half were as close as we got. I saw apparently for Storey because I missed it was I was using the facilities. Complete and utter lack of creativity up front and Storey was shafted yet again having to work across the entire forward line with no support whatsoever coming from the rest of the team until the latter stages. A stunningly negative performance from ICT even by recent standards.

PT played for a 0-0 from the first minute... and we don't have the creativity to break down a defence. Grim viewing.

Welsh for PT looked really handy (bonus points for being one of only 2 players on the pitch with black boots). Seaborne loses team credibility points though, for having socks pulled over his knees and an Alice band. Osman spent most of the game flinging himself to the deck after zero/minimal contact. I really miss Ryan Christie...

How was Welsh?

I thought he was his usual hopeless self, I'm beginning to think I might just really hate him now considering the post from the Inverness CT fan saying they thought he was handy.

There's only so many times you can watch him hold onto the ball far too long under pressure, go down far too easily and then chase the ref about the pitch greetin' to pretend he didn't make a c**t of it.

Archived