Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

7 hours ago, Luddite said:

I've watched it came away thinking

1/ He's a grifter

2/ He's a thug

3/ He is insincere about what he really thinks about various ethnicities and races

4/ He uncovered something sinister and important about the way this story was covered but because he is an insincere, thuggish grifter most people are not going to know that

By your logic OJ Simpson was innocent and there was no need to investigate Hillsborough or the Post Office scandal any further.

No he didn't.

He in fact goes on to libel others.

If he's so innocent then why flee the f**king country just before his contempt of court hearing?

He plays this "it's a conspiracy" card despite the fact that the standard of proof for libel in this country is exceedingly high. For him to be found guilty the evidence was overwhelming.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

6 hours ago, Luddite said:

If Gary Glitter seemed to be attracting a movement that was growing in strength and resulting in societal upheaval, I would want to hear what he was saying, if it was relevant to what was happening in the streets and in the heads of his followers.

steve-harvey-shakes-head-o35raervaylbalu

13 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

The Labour councillor said it was the rioters who should have their throats slit. So he was pushing in the opposite direction to the Labour MP (Sarah Edwards).

That's more like it. The sentiment at least if not the action. I'd put the nazis on the Bibby Stockholm. 

We're not quite at sealioning here, but I'm sure there's a marine mammal name we can come up with for an insistence that you consume a hate filled pile of lies, made by a hate filled liar in order to "understand". 

7 hours ago, Luddite said:

If Gary Glitter seemed to be attracting a movement that was growing in strength and resulting in societal upheaval, I would want to hear what he was saying, if it was relevant to what was happening in the streets and in the heads of his followers.

This is one of these posts that people will look back on in years to come and say, "f**king hell m8".

Do these stupid "I'm just an inquisitive mind asking questions" style racists not realise we get at least one of them a month on here and nobody is buying it?

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I've seen him interviewed, read his Tweets and seen various news articles about him. I know what he stands for, and that any propagandist video would only make me angry and despairing of humanity.

He only contributes hatred and misery.

I'd much rather watch Wolverine vs Deadpool.

Funny, those are my thoughts on Marvel/Disney.

11 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Who else is going to deal with the rioters?

The police and the courts are almost certainly the best institutions to "deal with" the rioters, but I don't think it's right to be cheering them on given the powers they've been granted to quell legitimate protests (not that these are in any way).

3 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

The police and the courts are almost certainly the best institutions to "deal with" the rioters, but I don't think it's right to be cheering them on given the powers they've been granted to quell legitimate protests (not that these are in any way).

Right.  Manchester Airport saw, disturbingly, Lozza Fox being the voice of reason on police brutality and that should give us all food for thought. 

*knock knock"*

"Good evening sir, can I interest you in the word of Gary Glitter? There's a growing movement out there and whilst he may be a convicted child molesting paedophile, there must be some interesting points in what he says"

*door slams shut*

Find it fascinating that there are now numerous articles coming out linking SYL to Russia but at the same time radio silence on his links to Israel.  

28 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

The Glasgow “protest” have missed a trick having their event the same day as a **** game, thousands will miss out. 

They are having theirs during an international break in September? 

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Find it fascinating that there are now numerous articles coming out linking SYL to Russia but at the same time radio silence on his links to Israel.  

His links to the Israeli far right are well known tbqh.

29 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

His links to the Israeli far right are well known tbqh.

They are, but they are deliberately not being mentioned in articles at the moment.