Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

10 minutes ago, Loonytoons said:

Just to be a pedant, there was a land bridge with mainland Europe during the ice age.

That said, the sentiment still stands and I suspect if the DNA of these said racist f**kwits was looked at, there'd be a fair mix of "incomer DNA" in it.

There was a genealogy programme on TV a good while back, one female gammon was utterly apoplectic when she was told there was fairly recent black African DNA in her ancestry.

I should of course have remembered about Doggerland, steady Kenneth, they really dont get what a mongrel nation we are.

5 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

As Sir Sean said in one of his films - "It tellsh me that gooshe-stepping moronsh like yourshelf should try reading booksh inshtead of burning them!"

FTFY

17 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It takes time. The sad reality is you can't react to stop the looting and rioting at the time. Generally speaking for things like this I think rapid arrests after the fact and get them through courts with harsh sentences handed out will begin to bite fairly quickly.

There are people orchestrating these riots who aren't there throwing bricks around. You have to quickly disincentives those who are throwing bricks around. 

Boy that got chomped on the arse by the police dog in Hartlepool cried his way thru his bail hearing. I can't think there's many of them have the stomach for committing to this long-term

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Why are you behaving like some poundland VT act?

Top quality edgelord stuff. 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

There's plenty of legislation out there that already exists to tackle this.

If the law were applied correctly then Robinson would be facing charges under the Malicious Communications Act 1988, the Protection from Harrasment Act 1997 and the Communications Act 2003.

The problem is that they are probably loathe to do that because it turns him into a martyr.

Personally, I think the Social Media issue is one that might be better dealt with by the collective force of individual action. Usage of Twitter has already dropped 30% in the past year as well as a huge drop in advertising revenues. 

If hes in Spain then im not sure it applies. But the new stirring up racial hatred offence exists. 

7 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Rotherham’s hotter; they’re trying to burn people to death there

It's madness they are trying to burn people to death and filming it on there phones ...the cops need to start battering folk 

12 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

It's madness they are trying to burn people to death and filming it on there phones ...the cops need to start battering folk 

“Police outnumbered and being pushed back”

there’s about 20 fuzz walking backwards because 10 folk approach them. Absolute pussies.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Nah this needs the army. 

It's pretty clear that the police have nowhere near the resources to deal effectively with this and that might be where we end up out of necessity. 

Maybe someone from the self-appointed party of law and order that governed the UK for 14 years prior to last month could explain why this is. 

3 minutes ago, Michael W said:

It's pretty clear that the police have nowhere near the resources to deal effectively with this and that might be where we end up out of necessity. 

Maybe someone from the self-appointed party of law and order that governed the UK for 14 years prior to last month could explain why this is. 

I fully expect if this doesnt calm down in the next few days there will be cancellation of leave etc, there is a capacity for mass mobilisation, but i think that its actually got to the stage where the options open are either mass mobilisation of every single officer or deploying the army. 
We dont have the tear gas, water cannons etc which would bring this under control quickly. 

22 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Thats me told! Terrifying stuff!!

He's trailing me round dotting random posts now. But it's OK, I know what I need to do. I've already packed my stuff into a sports bag. Now I'm bracing myself to tell the kids I'm just nipping out to get fags and to tell the wife that they should call whoever comes next 'Dad'. 

Edited by carpetmonster

12 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I fully expect if this doesnt calm down in the next few days there will be cancellation of leave etc, there is a capacity for mass mobilisation, but i think that its actually got to the stage where the options open are either mass mobilisation of every single officer or deploying the army. 
We dont have the tear gas, water cannons etc which would bring this under control quickly. 

Though NI had water cannons? 

44 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Rotherham’s hotter; they’re trying to burn people to death there

Protestors trying to burn down a hotel full of people.