Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

8 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The trouble is that the point about austerity, crashing the economy, and any others about unions being dismantled etc, are subtle, nuanced and complex.

Blaming it on immigrants is really easy, and satisfies certain pre-existing prejudices.

People dont get that we actually need immigration in this country, unless all these rioters are going to work in the care sector or as farm labourers etc? But yes, the economic experiment of austerity, which was entirely a choice driven by a flawed political theory has created the conditions we find ourselves in, less paid jobs, people closer to the poverty line, more below the line, public sector unable to cope, the motivation to actually serve derided by pish poor conditions and underfunding, education (certainly in England) becoming less accessible, its all a perfect mixture to lead to this pish. The media instead of addressing the actual issues just go ‘aye but brown people’ and folk eat it up. 

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Most of the stuff these young men are getting on Twitter isn't the Heil or the Express but the likes of Andrew Tate and then reinforced by bots on their feeds.

The Heil and Express stuff tends to be more used on FB.

You bet some of the older ones are getting it from the media, the far right twitter folks seize on the headlines ignoring any slight balance or whatever, magnify it and make it worse, the print media still sets the agenda. 

I have significant concerns about the influence of Russia in all of this, look at some of the extreme tweets being sent from random twitter feeds, theyre russian bots, yaxley-lennon is funded by Russian, Farage and Boris all links to Russia, who benefits from an unstable west? 

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s not all young men (no idea what your definition of young is here).  Plenty Facebook DA’s out there looting and setting fire to hotels hosting migrants.

Is Tate specifically anti immigrant? No idea what all that’s about other than being a women hater.

Yes. The second tweet here shows him inflaming the view that the Southport attacker was sn illegal immigrant.  He also had another tweet (since removed) that made the bogus claims about the name, immigration status and religion of the Southport attacker.  He is a nasty c**t of the first degree.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It’s not all young men (no idea what your definition of young is here).  Plenty Facebook DA’s out there looting and setting fire to hotels hosting migrants.

Is Tate specifically anti immigrant? No idea what all that’s about other than being a women hater.

Tate was an American immigrant to the UK and is also now Muslim. Maybe his upcoming spell in Romanian pokey might help him clarify his mind on some things. 

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

There's also the likes of Talk Radio where the phone-ins are full of tripe on what they call "the home of common sense", which will be on in the background of many a building site / workshop. 

"Common sense" is what people who find complex thought difficult invoke when they have no evidence to support their stupid opinions. They tell themselves - and everyone else - that common sense is better than knowledge. Without fail, the many accounts on social media with 'common sense' in their bios are roasters.

6 minutes ago, East Calder Lion said:

This incident for me really brings into questions the Police tactics of standing off, recording everything and going for arrests later.  Surely part one of the Police's remit is to protect the public?

If you have 500 rioters in a situation and try to arrest 250 people, you’d need around in excess of 2000 police officers deployed on the ground to do that in an almost safe way and about 400 vehicles (200 to transport and another similar figure in reserve incase you had to evacuate the public order cops) and with cuts to custody centres through austerity there is no longer sufficient cell space to have hundreds/thousands of people locked up in police cells. You’d need a capacity that is no longer there. Thats the reality of it. 

8 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Tate was an American immigrant to the UK and is also now Muslim. Maybe his upcoming spell in Romanian pokey might help him clarify his mind on some things. 

His converstion to Islam is also just another grift - to improve his businesses links in Dubai but also done when he was banged up in a Romanian jail - amazing how often criminals find "God" when on trial.

https://www.thenewsmovement.com/articles/andrew-tate-faked-his-conversion-to-islam-for-business-reasons-whistleblower-says

https://newhumanist.org.uk/articles/6168/andrew-tate-goes-east

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

6 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

People dont get that we actually need immigration in this country, unless all these rioters are going to work in the care sector or as farm labourers etc? But yes, the economic experiment of austerity, which was entirely a choice driven by a flawed political theory has created the conditions we find ourselves in, less paid jobs, people closer to the poverty line, more below the line, public sector unable to cope, the motivation to actually serve derided by pish poor conditions and underfunding, education (certainly in England) becoming less accessible, its all a perfect mixture to lead to this pish. The media instead of addressing the actual issues just go ‘aye but brown people’ and folk eat it up. 

You bet some of the older ones are getting it from the media, the far right twitter folks seize on the headlines ignoring any slight balance or whatever, magnify it and make it worse, the print media still sets the agenda. 

I have significant concerns about the influence of Russia in all of this, look at some of the extreme tweets being sent from random twitter feeds, theyre russian bots, yaxley-lennon is funded by Russian, Farage and Boris all links to Russia, who benefits from an unstable west? 

RT were pushing the line that the guy who stabbed the girls was a Syrian who'd arrived less than a year ago for a full day after the police released details to the contrary. 

2 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

RT were pushing the line that the guy who stabbed the girls was a Syrian who'd arrived less than a year ago for a full day after the police released details to the contrary. 

Telling you, Russian influence on these far right folks like Tate, Farage and Yaxley-Lennon is there to see, they are peddling the same talking points, almost like their handlers are feeding it all to them, backed up by the twitter bots etc, its clear as day. 

People might laugh, but what we need here is a few days of ‘British Summer’ rain to cool this down. 

1 minute ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

People might laugh, but what we need here is a few days of ‘British Summer’ rain to cool this down. 

That is absolutely the case.

It's no coincidence that when, in living memory, we've had this kind of unrest before - in 2011 and in 1981 - it's happened in high summer.

A few days of rain would be better at taking the immediate sting out of this than any deliberate intervention.  

We're not seeing the behaviour of committed revolutionaries here.  The participants are mainly idiots.

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“Wake up babe, the new racist fascist c**t getting bitten by a police dog just dropped”

IMG_0481.jpeg

Should have stolen some sausage rolls to give him the energy to run away.

55 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

And? RT is banned in the UK. 

8 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

And? RT is banned in the UK. 

Is it? Looks pretty available online 

https://www.rt.com/news/602111-uk-civil-war-inevitable-musk/

The UK is at risk of sliding into a civil war, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has said, commenting on the ongoing anti-immigration protests in the country that have turned violent.

Several cities in the UK, including Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Belfast, Stoke-on-Trent, Blackpool, and Hull, were plunged into chaos after a knife attack in Southport, England left three children dead and several others injured. The attack was carried out by Axel Rudakubana, a 17-year-old born in Britain to Rwandan parents. Meanwhile, there are rumors circulating online that the culprit was a Syrian migrant who went to Britain by boat.

13 hours ago, Jambomo said:

What a woman, I don't think given the numbers that I'd have spoken out like that no matter how repulsed I was - and the other woman's face at being called out on it!

The daughter looks genuinely confused that her learned behaviour might just be abhorrent

I don't normally 'buy a coffee' for anyone but if I had her details she'd certainly be drinking coffee.

5 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

What a woman, I don't think given the numbers that I'd have spoken out like that no matter how repulsed I was - and the other woman's face at being called out on it!

The daughter looks genuinely confused that her learned behaviour might just be abhorrent

I don't normally 'buy a coffee' for anyone but if I had her details she'd certainly be drinking coffee.

The “watch the news watch the news” speil says it all about the media influence. 

6 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Is it? Looks pretty available online 

https://www.rt.com/news/602111-uk-civil-war-inevitable-musk/

Well maybe it isn’t banned then but I’ll definitely not be clicking on that link. Anyway, I highly doubt the thugs that have been trying to burn down hotels in recent days will be regular viewers of RT. 

The money that funds the western far right comes from the likes of the Kochs, Peter Thiel and organisations such as the John Birch Society and The Heritage Foundation, not Russia.