Tommy Robinson

Bambino7

So Stef Shaw alias Glasgow Cabbie on Facebook had his day in George Square. His crew of assorted misfits singing Hello Hello kinda nails it as the usual suspects. Gossip coming from inside the Fash camp says the usual inside Fash fall out has already happened. Seems Stef Shaw has been done over already. Shades of Night of the Long Knives.

I was there this morning for about 20 minutes. Was there circa 10.50-11.10.

Had got the train down as was going to a beer festival (was ace by the way). Needed a shite so popped in to the Counting House.

Had a wee wonder round the square. There was one tragic idiot in front of some hilarious and racist banners (plus a comical COVID conspiracy one). There was a big police cordon around this particular scum. He was outnumbered circa 400 to 1 when I left.

Hopefully all the utter scum racists got a chasing the day. Sadly they won't have got the kicking they deserve but maybe one day.

Any valid points they may think they have are very much drowned out by their racist and mental pish. If there are folk who have concerns then the right wing scum who are firing around the country shouting racist filth aren't the ones to speak to about it. Folk who have concerns deserve a voice and to be listened to and conversed with, but they're speaking to the wrong folk about it.

Yes, I know the obvious retort about the 'other side', but if you find people who oppose racism/homophobia/transphobia/sexism/xenophobia to be "just as bad" or 'extremists' then you're looking in the wrong places.

If you fancy a genuine discussion about genuine concerns then please try to seek out those who are open to it. There's plenty on here, so if you want to talk about any legitimate concerns (and yes, immigration is one, but stuff about 'sinking/stopping the boats' is silly pish that is a small percentage of immigration and doesn't actually want to discuss/address the issues around immigration) then please do.

Edited by DA Baracus

58 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I was there this morning for about 20 minutes. Was there circa 10.50-11.10.

Had got the train down as was going to a beer festival (was ace by the way). Needed a shite so popped in to the Counting House.

Had a wee wonder round the square. There was one tragic idiot in front of some hilarious and racist banners (plus a comical COVID conspiracy one).

At least they’re moving from 1690 to 5 years ago. 

Just now, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A disappointing turn out from Rangers fans.

If it was at Ibrox instead of George Square it would have been a different story.

Plus a lot of Glasgow Cabbie's (Stef Shaw) hardcore loyalists brothers were over in Belfast for some burning cross event. That just left the Union Bears to attack a pub on the High Street.

5 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

At least they’re moving from 1690 to 5 years ago. 

Yeah that was one of the banners I saw. Utter bemusement on my part, utter laughter from most other folk.

3 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

A disappointing turn out from Rangers fans.

If it was at Ibrox instead of George Square it would have been a different story.

Funnily enough, the beer festival I was at was at Edmiston House.

Funny, and true, story, there was a skip with rolls of turf near the outside seating of the venue (where me and my older brother sat; the outside seating that is) and a car of folk pulled up, grabbed a roll of the turf, then fired it in the boot and drove away.

We were sitting with a couple of Motherwell fans (very sound lads) and all had a good chuckle at this, as did pretty much everyone else in the outside seating area.

We talked about grabbing some rolls of turf ourselves and punting them on eBay, but ultimately passed.

Great beer festival incidentally.

15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yeah that was one of the banners I saw. Utter bemusement on my part, utter laughter from most other folk.

Funnily enough, the beer festival I was at was at Edmiston House.

Funny, and true, story, there was a skip with rolls of turf near the outside seating of the venue (where me and my older brother sat; the outside seating that is) and a car of folk pulled up, grabbed a roll of the turf, then fired it in the boot and drove away.

We were sitting with a couple of Motherwell fans (very sound lads) and all had a good chuckle at this, as did pretty much everyone else in the outside seating area.

We talked about grabbing some rolls of turf ourselves and punting them on eBay, but ultimately passed.

Great beer festival incidentally.

Many moons ago one of my accounts was a boozer which will remain nameless on Paisley Road West. I noticed they had a poster behind the bar selling bottles of Brahma - which had a wee bit of hype at the time - for £1 or £1.50. Asked the landlord if it was flying out the door and he was using it to get new punters in. He replied that no, it had ‘Desde 1888’ on the label, someone had noticed it and now he couldn’t shift it for love nor money. 

5 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".
Not a single brown or black face to be seen anywhere. Cringe af.

Scotland has low levels of racism because it is >95% white.
We're still working on 1600s religious sectarianism. We'll get to racism at some point.

Iowa’s 90% white and it’s a shower of racist arseholes. Idaho’s 86% and they’re setting up white nationalist communities there. I’m not sure of your point. 

28 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".

We're still working on 1600s religious sectarianism. We'll get to racism at some point.

The 2021 Census shows the population of Sunderland to be 94.6% white. Maybe the additional 0.4% represents a tipping point at which the locals feel that a pogrom might be justified.

As far as I know there were no Nazis there today.

This is a reminder that Nazis should be physically assaulted on sight, every single time.

Edited by DA Baracus

The "Scotland doesn't have to put up with the ethnics yet, ye'll all turn racist when your neighbours are darkies" line has been used on here before, and always comes across as bizarre considering that it's the areas with the lowest mix of ethnicities where racism seems to thrive. Can't imagine why.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

"Refugees welcome".

There were fkn loads of non-white faces in the crowd, you ignorant dolt. You think that one wee video showed everyone?

And really important to know, I personally know two non-white people, who didn't go today because they were scared about being targeted or attacked on the way home.  One is a colleague who lives in Garnethill and is terrified of these people.

Scotland is more than 8% non-white, and there are white minorities that get subjected to racism too like Gypsy/Travellers and Irish people. The Census publication was only a few months ago. Do you not know how to use Google?

Saying Scotland has low levels of racism is absolutely moronic. Ever tried talking to someone that wasn't gammon? You might learn something.

3 hours ago, PossilYM said:

So Stef Shaw alias Glasgow Cabbie on Facebook had his day in George Square. His crew of assorted misfits singing Hello Hello kinda nails it as the usual suspects. Gossip coming from inside the Fash camp says the usual inside Fash fall out has already happened. Seems Stef Shaw has been done over already. Shades of Night of the Long Knives.

He didn't even turn up. The fash are all turning on each other in their groups, blaming him for the pish turnout. It's delicious. 

If they sang Hello Hello you'd never know, I literally didn't hear a single peep from that side of the cordon for the 5 hours I was there. Not a shout, not a note, nothing.